There will be no Dragonball panel at Comic con

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBZ2cool

Sidekick
Reaction score
20th Century Fox will have a little something from the City of Ember, Mirrors and the Day the Earth Stood Still. No word if X-Men Origins: Wolverine will have any presence. Keanu Reeves, Jennifer Connelly, Kiefer Sutherland, Amy Smart and Alexandre Aja rumored.

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_ezine&task=read&page=1&category=1&article=5089

There you go. They are promoting City of Ember, Mirrors and The Day the earth Stood Still.

There will be no panel for Max Payne and Dragonball. Wolverine might be promoted.

Yet again Fox drops the ball. I am betting we will see a Wolverine trailer before Dragonball.

It doesn't even look like any of this is final. I don't see a the reason for making a thread on this.

DBZ2Cool presents every negative piece of news for this movie. Gahh! Why?!

DBZ2Cool presents every negative piece of news for this movie. Gahh! Why?!

How is thing negative news?

Maybe the movie isn't ready yet in order to be shown at comic con. Though one thing is for sure that this movie will be nowhere close to 300 in terms of hype and buzz.

That movie started its marketing at comic con from where all the positive buzz started spreading.

^ July 24-27.

I am hoping Fox is keeping Dragonball panel a surprise.

I mean common WB is promoting Ninja Assassin there and that comes out next year as well.

Btw remember Justin saying that "goku journey and character is very similar to that of Luke Skywalker". That quote tells us whether he will be goku of cartoon or serious goku. Go figure.

Really? Aw. :down

That's okay, I'm sure we'll receive a trailer soon after the festival.

This is far from a final list. Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"