Wolverine teaser will be out December 12th

I don't know how anyone could buy a movie ticket just for a trailer when it would show up online within a week.

Dude, like everyone did when word spread about a dark knight trailer. haha :brucebat:

What did that even come out with?

What did that even come out with?

I Am Legend. I did in fact buy the tickets just for the trailer. two times even. didnt want to sit thru i am legend the second time so i walked out haha.

Yes.. it was worth every single cent and minute.

Wolverine doesnt quite have that effect, hes definatly one of my favorites of all time, but i wouldnt buy a ticket just to see the trailer.. with TDK it was different and revolutionary at the time.

Oh I thought they were asking about the Batman Begins trailer!

I Am Legend. I did in fact buy the tickets just for the trailer. two times even. didnt want to sit thru i am legend the second time so i walked out haha.

Yes.. it was worth every single cent and minute.

Wolverine doesnt quite have that effect, hes definatly one of my favorites of all time, but i wouldnt buy a ticket just to see the trailer.. with TDK it was different and revolutionary at the time.

It blows my mind you paid money for a trailer. I could never do it. Unless you actually wanted to see the movie it's with.

eh... I don't know about the Keanu movie.. i'll wait until it hits the dollar theaters.. hopefully the trailer will still be attached..

By that time the movie will be out.

I hope they release it online early. I really don't want to have to sit through Day the Earth Stood Still. (it doesn't look nearly as good as the original)

But still...yay trailer news!
Agreed:o

Why are you guys going to waste your money to see the trailer? Isn't it gonna be online?

Lucky for me I've got a few free tickets to use up by Feb, so I'll use them just to watch the trailer and get my pants down. :ikyn

And if the trailer isn't attached to Day the Earth Stood Still, then I'll still drop my pants in antagonising protest (aka hissy fit).

I wanted to go see That movie anyway, if the teaser leaks before the 12th. Ill still wait to see it at the theatre, there's something about seeing a teaser/trailer for the first time on the big screen thats extra kick ass for me.

Oh it's awesome at a theater. Gives you chills. I just can't justify $10 for 1-2 minutes of film.

I`ll take my girlfriend to see see The Day Earth Stood Still. She wants to see the movie..I wanna see the Wolverine and Dragonball trailers...lol

ARGH! I don't want to see some crap movie to get some Wolverine/Deadpool/Gambit goodness.

So the wait continues.

I cannot stress this enough:

Take News Like This With A Grain Of Salt

For a few weeks now, hundreds of people are being continually dissappointed at our theater because the new Watchmen trailer wasn't attached to prints of Quantum of Solace. In fact, we never got the trailer and we probably won't for quite a while.

So, if you're going to go see TDTESS, hoping to see the teaser,...and it's REALLY important to you, I would put your geekiness out in the open and just ask the theater if they have it and also which particular screen has it (because sometimes we get more prints of a movie than of a particular trailer). In the end, it could save you from buying a movie ticket or wasting your time.

-TNC

Last edited:
Fox really does need to get it together though. Nobody but us fans are even aware this movie exists. This isn't like Transformers 2, which is a movie that can afford to hold back.

Why ? It's ****ing ******ed to not put the trailer online, you are the one being ridiculous with your defending.

I agree. I don't need to see this trailer that badly that I have to pay for a movie that I don't want to see. They're just going to spend the weekend busting YouTube bootlegs before they realize that they just should have put it online in the first place.

It's clearly a ploy to get people to see The Day the Earth Stood Still. They could have made a whole event releasing the trailer on their regular network or online, where even more people would have seen it. This is just typical Fox, and I ain't falling for it.

I agree. I don't need to see this trailer that badly that I have to pay for a movie that I don't want to see. They're just going to spend the weekend busting YouTube bootlegs before they realize that they just should have put it online in the first place.

It's clearly a ploy to get people to see The Day the Earth Stood Still. They could have made a whole event releasing the trailer on their regular network or online, where even more people would have seen it. This is just typical Fox, and I ain't falling for it.

The only time a trailer attachment has ever helped a movie's OW was The Phantom Menace, they'd be lucky to add a few thousand bucks onto TDTESS's OW with the Wolverine trailer, now all they do is sour the fanbase and get ppl seeing the trailer in poor bootleg copies, not a smart way to make a first impression.

The only time a trailer attachment has ever helped a movie's OW was The Phantom Menace, they'd be lucky to add a few thousand bucks onto TDTESS's OW with the Wolverine trailer, now all they do is sour the fanbase and get ppl seeing the trailer in poor bootleg copies, not a smart way to make a first impression.

And Phantom Menace was in the early days of online trailers, so if they think they're going to repeat that with this, they're crazy.

Considering their recent track record, they need all the help they can get, so make it available to everyone online. Don't pull stuff like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"