Wolverine teaser will be out December 12th

[A]

Avenger
Reaction score
XMenFilms.net has learned from 20th Century Fox that the studio is targeting The Day the Earth Stood Still for the launch of its first X-Men Origins: Wolverine teaser trailer. The Keanu Reeves-starrer opens in conventional theaters and IMAX on December 12th. We'll have to wait and see if the studio will release the teaser earlier online that week.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine, directed by Gavin Hood, stars Hugh Jackman, Liev Schreiber, Ryan Reynolds, Taylor Kitsch, Will.i.am, Danny Huston, Dominic Monaghan, Daniel Henney and Lynn Collins. It opens May 1st.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/x-mennews.php?id=7785

Perhaps we get to see it online a bit earlier..? like the Watchmen teaser..?

yeah but that time it was like a mistake, from Empire

I hope they release it online early. I really don't want to have to sit through Day the Earth Stood Still. (it doesn't look nearly as good as the original)

But still...yay trailer news!

A remake doesn't strive to be as good or better than the original. If that's what you think remakes were supposed to do, then someone told you wrong.

The story itself is worth watching if you like the material. It really shouldn't make a difference it it's a remake or not.

And I can't imagine trailer being released online any earlier than the 9th of December.

-TNC

A remake doesn't strive to be as good or better than the original. If that's what you think remakes were supposed to do, then someone told you wrong.

The story itself is worth watching if you like the material. It really shouldn't make a difference it it's a remake or not.

And I can't imagine trailer being released online any earlier than the 9th of December.

-TNC

I've never seen it, so it's not a remake to me.

Too far from now...And wait won't be worth it if its same as comic con!

I hope they release it online early. I really don't want to have to sit through Day the Earth Stood Still

Soulless Keanu Reeves is a torture alright--I wonder if we're getting a Wolvie teaser down here :huh:

-TNC

Yes, but I don't think it looks that good. So I prefer to watch the original. :up:

Good that a teaser for the movie will release soon. I hope is the same one from SDCC.

Good that a teaser for the movie will release soon. I hope is the same one from SDCC.

I believe it's been said that it won't be. The trailer will most likely be a combination of old and new footage. Besides, it wouldn't be much fun to not see something new.

Its only a teaser. Not full blown trailer.

You got a point actually. Great that there will be some new footage in the teaser then.

I hope it's the leaked footage plus new stuff. I really wanna see that old footage in decent quality someday!

The X-Men: The Last Stand teaser trailer was nearly a full blown trailer. By December, the movie's release will be less than 5 months away. Given the timeline, and the fact that this trailer kick-starts the advertising campaign of a major summer tentpole, there will probably be some substantial footage shown.

yeah, like Jackman going "I'm Wolverine" or something.. and then the flash of the title...
then hundreds of thousands of poor soulless fanboys and girls will be forced to sit through another Keanu Reeves movie...

:hehe:

I can wait for the day after, when it gets pirated onto the 'net. (assuming it doesn't drop online earlier)

I don't know how anyone could buy a movie ticket just for a trailer when it would show up online within a week.

I don't know how anyone could buy a movie ticket just for a trailer when it would show up online within a week.

esp. in this economy.
i haven't looked outside. is it raining, DM?

LOL, I'd never be that tempted, but I was planning on seeing this anyhow so I don't mind. Keenu annoys some but I adore the lad. I wish they would make a sequel to Constantine. :)

He doesn't bother me either and my roommate is obsessed with alien stuff so I'll probably see it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"