Revenge of the Fallen Things you saw on your second viewing easter eggs et

I didnt notice until 2nd time that Ironhide helps take down Demolisher, while Prime is shooting Demolisher in the head, Ironhide is shooting his wheel, this helps bring him down.

One thing I've noticed is that all of the Transformers' voices didn't sound as "robotic" as they did in the first movie.

One thing I've noticed is that all of the Transformers' voices didn't sound as "robotic" as they did in the first movie.

Yeah, I have made mention of the voices sounding different this time around. I wasnt happy about it at first, but the changes werent drastic, so I can live with it. Although they all sounded perfect in the first movie to me.

No yeah, when I saw that scene in Paris and that mime popped out of nowhere I totally tipped my head sideways like "Huh, is that Michael?" He had a cameo in Bad Boys II, I remember that, him putting that poster up in Sam's room had me cracking up like crazy. I've never seen such an obvious easter egg in so long :hehe:

Sorry but the Mime is not Micheal Bay. The actor playing the mime was not credited and his name is Ted Borodaeff. Below is a link to an article that appeared in the newspaper where he lives

http://www.dailylocal.com/articles/2009/07/10/news/doc4a574fda17a83338922088.txt

Actually I think Wheelie is the character the Spongebob dude voiced. And for G1 characters, Sue Blu does the voice of Arcee.
Tom Kenny, SpongeBob SquarePants, voiced both Wheelie and Skids.

I love Wheelie. I didn't like that he vanished just like that during the battle.

As for the Bay cameo it wouldn't be anything new. He's made a cameo appearence more ofhis movies. I remember him clearly in Armageddon and Bad Boys II and he was supposed to be in TF but the scene got cut. As for the others i'll have to check but he may have been in them too.

I love Wheelie. I didn't like that he vanished just like that during the battle.
Its not like he could have done anything. I think he was probably standing behind the army lines.
As for the Bay cameo it wouldn't be anything new. He's made a cameo appearence more ofhis movies. I remember him clearly in Armageddon and Bad Boys II and he was supposed to be in TF but the scene got cut. As for the others i'll have to check but he may have been in them too.
What were his cameos in those movies?

It was a bit weird the way him and The Twins dissapeared, but yeah, Wheelie was great in the movie, hope he gets a bigger role in TF3.

They didn't just vanish.
The twins: Mudflap runs away from a pissed-off Skids after shooting him in the face. He knows that if Skids catches him there's gonna be another ass-kicking in his future.
As for Wheelie, if they had show any bellow the waist shots of Mikaela on the aircraft carrier you would have seen Wheelie fast asleep attached to her leg. LOL.

Its not like he could have done anything. I think he was probably standing behind the army lines. What were his cameos in those movies?

In Armageddon he was one of the NASA scientists that spots the asteroid, after Earl calls it in. He's the one that says "It's enormous!"
In Bad Boys II, before one of the chases (i think its the one that ends in that tram thingy, with Mike droping a guy into the tracks) Marcus and Mike commandeer a civilians car to chase after the bad guys. Bay is the driver of that car. I belive he shouts "F*** YOU!!!" as they drive off.
In Transformers he was supposed to be the driver of a car that would be picked up flung by Megatron. You can see the shoot of that scene as an easter egg on the TF DVD (2nd disc).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"