Revenge of the Fallen Things you saw on your second viewing easter eggs et

Mr. Para-Normal

Civilian
Reaction score
This topic is to disscuss somethings you noticed during the movie on your first or second viewing of the movie. It could be easter eggs or nods to the cartoon or something weird or anything. Also this topic could be for people who just enjoyed the film and you can disscuss it with other fans without haters bashing you.

I just saw the movie the second time and I noticed that in Sams room there was cloverfield movie poster. Also I noticed the megatron had two forms this time a Tank and a Jet which was cool. I also noticed that Jolt was in the movie.

So anythings you guys noticed on your second or first viewing disscuss! Haters need not apply if your coming just to bash then leave!!!

I noticed Bonecrusher was alive or someone that looked like him.

The voice of one of the twins is the voice of Spongebob Squarepants.

So is the voice of Soundwave the G1 voice? And any other G1 voices? (other than Optimus Prime)

I didn't notice this on my second viewing or anything but rather my first. But was that mime in Paris Michael Bay?

Maybe an easter egg. One of the Kitchebots looked like a Sharkticon to me.

I've only seen it once and i noticed most of those thing. I was laughin my ass off when I saw the Bad Boys 2 poster!

Also going back to the spongebob voice, he also voiced starscream in the new animated series which movie starscream sounded a bit like.

I didn't notice this on my second viewing or anything but rather my first. But was that mime in Paris Michael Bay?
its not on IMDB and i think they would report this he he .

would be funny :hehe:

The only thing I noticed on the second viewing was that Sam's drink continued to have flawed continuity when talking to the pretender.

:/

The voice of one of the twins is the voice of Spongebob Squarepants.

So is the voice of Soundwave the G1 voice? And any other G1 voices? (other than Optimus Prime)

It sounded like Frank Welker...I should probably check IMDB to confirm...

*checks*

yep it was him, and yep, he did the original voice. He also did Devastator in the film...though I don't remember Devastator stopping for a chat lol

I believe you hear Devy say his name while he is in the construction pit. Although, it did sound kind of like Megatron.

Wasn't that Megatron shouting Devastator's name?

That's what I thought, but with all this talk of Welker voicing Devy too, I wasn't sure today. I am going to have to watch it again.

I'm pretty sure it was Megatron. He was calling him and then commanding him to the Pyramid.

Yeah, I'm going to agree with you. Always go with your first instinct, eh?

its not on IMDB and i think they would report this he he .

would be funny :hehe:
No yeah, when I saw that scene in Paris and that mime popped out of nowhere I totally tipped my head sideways like "Huh, is that Michael?" He had a cameo in Bad Boys II, I remember that, him putting that poster up in Sam's room had me cracking up like crazy. I've never seen such an obvious easter egg in so long :hehe:

No yeah, when I saw that scene in Paris and that mime popped out of nowhere I totally tipped my head sideways like "Huh, is that Michael?" He had a cameo in Bad Boys II, I remember that, him putting that poster up in Sam's room had me cracking up like crazy. I've never seen such an obvious easter egg in so long :hehe:
thats Bay. ''in your face'' :woot:

I'm fairly sure of this. The second time I watched it, I saw it in Imax. When Optimus starts to open his can of whoopass on the three Decepticons, you see him slice off Grindor's arm that has his propellor blades on it. I think you can see it skid off the ground and curve in front of Megatron, making him back up. Just something that I thought was pretty neat.

R2D2 was in Star Trek??? =|

Anyone want to identify the celebrities on the wall of Leo's room?

The movies were Cloverfield, Bay Boys II.

As for the celebrities, I don't know.

R2D2 was in Star Trek??? =|
Yeah, it was a confirmed easter egg. It's directly after the Enterprise warps into the chaos at Vulcan, over the shoulder view of all the debris. In the middle and upper part of the screen of the debris.

ILM said that they had this year R2D2 in star trek and in transformers. and i think they had teh name T-1000 in terminator.

Was anyone else reminded of Star Trek with all those lens flares in ROTF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"