Things you've noticed on multiple viewings

ALittlePush

Civilian
Reaction score
Apologies if a thread like this has been posted before.

I know the film has been out a little while but are there things you've noticed or references you've picked up on that you didn't before.

For example:

After Gambit blasts Wolverine through the wall, as Wolverine gets up he mutters "that little punk".

After Wolverine helps Creed up after being blasted by deadpool, Creed is all happy until Wolverine says "This doesn't change anything". Creed suddenly turns all serious. Was he actually expecting them back together again?

When Creed enters Bolt's trailer, he daps one of the lightbulbs similar to the way a cat would dap something hanging down.

Is there anything else?

Nothing at all?

I know the film's been out for a while. I enjoy watching films and picking up on the small references and what not that I didn't notice before. I was just wandering if there was anything else I didn't pick up on.

I've been so busy lately I haven't watched the movie in a few weeks. I'll have to check for "that little punk" line, I never noticed it before!

Really? He said "That little punk?" I'll pay attention to that next time, it'd be cool :awesome:

I noticed that the first time I saw the movie. :hehe:

I think maybe on the second or third viewing I noticed Blob's shirt said 'Save the whales' on it. >_> Not funny, costume department. (I have a thing against making
fun of overweight people.)

Second time I watched it I actually caught Remy and Logan's plane conversation.

At some point I noticed they cut out the black guy making the :wow: face in Gambit's scene when he throws the cards. That was a bit disappointing.

I just watched it again tonight (watched all 4 X-Men movies today, actually), and I finally caught the 'little punk' line. :woot:

This was also the first time I noticed Gambit's plane making its getaway in that last shot of 3 Mile Island as the movie is ending.

After watching for the 3rd time, I just noticed Logan's 'weapon x helmet/belt' hanging in Stryker's facility when wolvie sneaks in to confront him.

Random: How does an amnesiac get all the way from Canada to Japan?
I mean, really. He can't remember who he is and all the other stuff, but he can somehow afford a plane ticket, find an airport (Or maybe he just took a boat, I don't know) and then he ends up in Japan?

Sorry, Danoyse just made me question that, talking about the ending.

I noticed a lot of stuff people mentioned watching the movie the first time.

Well, why not? He lost his memory, not his ability to go to another country. It's not like he had a home to go back to.

I just watched it again tonight (watched all 4 X-Men movies today, actually), and I finally caught the 'little punk' line. :woot:

This was also the first time I noticed Gambit's plane making its getaway in that last shot of 3 Mile Island as the movie is ending.

I just watched all four movies too, starting with Wolverine, on Blu-ray of course. They slotted together better than i thought, despite the obvious differences and good/weak spots.

I just watched all four movies too, starting with Wolverine, on Blu-ray of course. They slotted together better than i thought, despite the obvious differences and good/weak spots.

I thought so too. Even the X2 flashbacks didn't seem that drastically different, outside of the infamous bloody Logan shot. I enjoyed watching them all again.

lol. Yeah. I bought the movie, but only have seen it twice--once in the theatre and once to see if I had been very mistaken the first time I saw it.

I'm wishing more than expecting the next movie to be so much better that it's practically on a different planet. Then it might actually be watchable.

I noticed that it was god-awful from start to finish, and that Logan likes to scream at the sky when he's sad-face.

Why would you watch it again if you hated it the first time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"