The Dark Knight Things you noticed the second time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you dig that post up from, Rusty? Ace has been banned for months now.

Oh wow, I didn't even notice the year on the post. :wow:

This thread has been pretty inactive, it was on the same page for a whole year.

The character is still growing in to that mindset, Ace.

I find it weird that so many people expect him to automatically be a fully formed Batman, straight out of TDKReturns or something. This is very early in his career, and he's still learning things about himself and the mission. They're telling the story step by step, from the beginning, showing his evolution. I thought this was obvious.

I assumed the "learning curve" was completed in batman begins... in TDK he seemed more experienced from the moment they show him taking out Scarecrow at the beginning...

I assumed the "learning curve" was completed in batman begins... in TDK he seemed more experienced from the moment they show him taking out Scarecrow at the beginning...

More experienced =/= fully experienced.

Experienced enough to make a crucial decision... like saving a woman

Hah, just noticed this tonight.

When the Judge asks the swarm of defendants how they plead, one of them can be seen flipping her off.

http://img412.imageshack.us/i/middlefinger1.jpg/
middlefinger1.jpg

middlefinger2.jpg

middlefinger2.jpg

photostream
middlefinger1.jpg

middlefinger2.jpg

Last edited:
Ramirez mentions her mother in the very first scene with Gordon

This, and when Rachel is on the phone with Harvey after Gordon's 'death,' she's reassuring him that the cops around her were trusted by Gordon, and thus, uncorrupted, and as she does so, the camera cuts to Ramirez, the cop responsible for Rachel's death.

When the Joker is falling I assumed he was laughing like a madman for the sake of being a madman. But then I realized he was laughing because he thought he corrupted Batman.

I love that bit. Just emphasizes the madness of the Joker in greeting death just because he thinks he's corrupted Batman.

Another thing noticed today watching a youtube video. In the money burning scene, it looks more like towering buildings burning than a straight up pyrimid.

dark-knight-burning.jpg

Another thing noticed today watching a youtube video. In the money burning scene, it looks more like towering buildings burning than a straight up pyrimid.
It's Joker burning down the Gotham that was created over the years by the mob, racketeering, dealing, extortion.

Only to raise the circus of the freaks.

for instance on the scene Batman is holding the Joker against the wall, and his arms are up, then down, then up again, when Batman says 'wich is?' 'oh, you're gonna have to play my little game to save one of them'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"