The Dark Knight Rises Things you noticed after multiple viewings on DVD / BluRay.

I dont hear anything. The signal was in his eye sight.

I have checked 5 versions so far,one DVD Disk,two Blueray Disks from different TDKR Blueray product,two download version mkv file(1080p-2.47G,720p),that sound does exist.

-you have to use earphone,it comes from left ear side(left side of Screen).

Last edited:
I just noticed that the very last shot of Bruce in Batmode, before the bomb detonates, the moment of misdirection when we see Bruce perhaps take his last breath, the left side of his face is illuminating intermittently as if the light source is flickering on and off. It doesn't make much sense spatially, as there should be no flickering light source next to him, but it makes for a beautiful image of pensive reflection. Great shot.

I've read people interpret those as shadows and that scene was actually him passing through the buildings (so the shadows is the building's) which is when he escaped the Bat even though like what you said, it was a misdirection because they wanted people to believe that it's him over the bay with just 5 secs to go.

I have checked 5 versions so far,one DVD Disk,two Blueray Disks from different TDKR Blueray product,two download version mkv file(1080p-2.47G,720p),that sound does exist.

Yes, I hear it too. It's like a little crack coming from the left side. Could be the batsignal just really cracking inside. I don't think they would add that sound. :)

Yes, I hear it too. It's like a little crack coming from the left side. Could be the batsignal just really cracking inside. I don't think they would add that sound. :)

or somone throw a little rock at the light to make that sound in order to catch Gordon's attention---let him to see that Bat signal light has been refurbished

I used the earphone. I dont hear any sound.

And visually i dont interpret it that there is supposed to be a sound. When someone hears something they don't expect , they react with some sort of sudden movement. I don't see that. I see Gary Oldman reacting to something he saw as he passes his eyes for the bat signal.

Im not saying its not there. I just dont hear it. And i dont think the direction of the scene shows anything differently.

So we've got a new "Ra's jumped out of the monorail?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"