This Is It.... Actors Elimination Thread!!!

FaT_tONle

Avenger
Reaction score
And actresses... I know we got a lot of threads on characters... how about actors... voting one point per a post... first to ten I guess... lemme start by saying I CAN NOT BELIEVE these two guys have never been in a single thing together... here goes...

tom_hanks.jpg

VS

Mel-Gibson---Braveheart-Photograph-C12147990.jpeg

I had to throw that Mel pick in so it wouldn't be a land slide... lets remember his ACTING days people...

4 Tom Hanks (+)
0 Mel Gibson

I think Hanks will win this in a landslide! Hanks has won two Oscars, while Gibson only has couple of Golden Globes noms for acting. If it was as director, I could see Gibson winning it in landslide.

5 Tom Hanks (+)
0 Mel Gibson

SORRY MEL!

Tom Hanks. I think Mel Gibson's a prick. Plus Hanks is much better as an actor.

7 Tom Hanks (+)
0 Mel Gibson

Hanks for the win!

I never said you could take votes away... Mel would be at - 6 if that was the case...

Hanks 8 (+)
Mel 1

Alright Hanks wins (since its a for gone conclusion)... new match up...

rt_dicaprio_070810_ms.jpg

BaleChristi66008144_400.jpg

I'll go Leo... guy was pretty decent in Aviator and Blood Diamond...

Bale 2
Leo 1

No more man love for Bale from the superhero hypsters??? It is pretty silly the hype this guy gets for one role... not saying he can't act as other characters... but I really thought a guy like Dicaprio may have actually had a shot...

Bale 6
Leo 1

No more man love for Bale from the superhero hypsters??? It is pretty silly the hype this guy gets for one role... not saying he can't act as other characters... but I really thought a guy like Dicaprio may have actually had a shot...

Bale 6
Leo 1

Why does everyone assume that fans of Bale are fans just because of Batman. Im one of the few people i guess who enjoyed Reign of Fire, but American Psycho and The Machinist were awesome. Also I know for a fact that a lot of people like him from Equilibrium,including myself, it was the first movie where I started noticing him and continued to be a fan afterward. I was also suggesting him for Batman before he was actually confirmed like others.

Diaprios ok, but its his most recent stuff that has really impressed me

Bale.

DiCaprio has only 4 films that have impressed me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"