Thomas Jane

Ennis will be writing Punisher MAX forever so it would make sense for Thomas Jane to write a mini.

Bullseye said:
Ennis will be writing Punisher MAX forever so it would make sense for Thomas Jane to write a mini.

True, but if Ennis will be writing Punisher MAX for ever why not just have Jane and Ennis team up? Have Jane do his take of The Punisher and then have Ennis do his touch on it as well. But if not then a mini would do just fine.

I remember that, wasen't Bradstreet doing the art for that?

That would be cool. Bradstreet should do interior artwork sometime.

Didn't Bradstreet design promotional art for The Punisher film or am I mistaken?

He did. I have one of those posters hanging in my garage.

I remember Bradstreet talking about some promotional art for the movie in the special features.

Bullseye said:
Didn't Bradstreet design promotional art for The Punisher film or am I mistaken?

He did and it's great work. I have some pics saved on my computer.

It's interesting how Bradstreet draws his art. I forget exactly how he does it but he talks about in on the Punisher DVD.

Arquettes Honored for Acting

The entire Arquette acting family will be honored with the American Film Institute's sixth Platinum Circle Award on May 10. Rosanna Arquette, Richmond Arquette, Patricia Arquette, Alexis Arquette and David Arquette will receive the coveted trophy during a lunch ceremony at Beverly Hills' Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel, while Clifford Arquette and Lewis Arquette, who died in 1974 and 2001 respectively, will receive posthumous awards. David's wife, actress Courteney Cox and Patricia's fiance, actor Thomas Jane, will also be recognized for their contributions to television and film. Previous acting families to win the award include the Fondas and the Penns. :unishr:
http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2006-03-30/#2

I've noticed how cool Bradstreet's covers are.....has ever done any interior work for Punisher?

not yet. He belongs to these boards and comes in severy so often to chat with us.

Oh, that's pretty cool.

So, is he set to do interiors in the near future? I mean, it would be pretty cool to see that.

I'd love to see some interior art of his. That would be great.

ChrisBaleBatman said:
I've noticed how cool Bradstreet's covers are.....has ever done any interior work for Punisher?

He's done some interiors for Hellblazer.

I'd like to see an artistic approach from Jane in the comics.

i wanna smoke an L with thomas jane. that'd be beyond awesome.

Some artists can't draw and their still drawing comics.
Example: Rob Liefeld.

Rob used to be a good artist before he got a swollen head. He'd be great if he studied an anatomy book.

Well, most of those 80's artists are pretty infamous......the whole SPLASH after SPLASH after SPLASH approach I think is the reason why. Less storytelling, too much flash.

I've seen Liefield's work.....and yeah, comics and art are supposed to be free and open to abstraction, but it's sometimes just too odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"