Thor 2: Rotten Tomato Watch

That doesnt sound too bad.
Both MOS and especially TDKR got reamed a lot worse than that, especially at RT.

Does Natalie Portman ever have good romantic chemistry?

and before you say it I'd consider Black Swan with Mila Kunis sexual tension rather than romance.

Does Natalie Portman ever have good romantic chemistry?

and before you say it I'd consider Black Swan with Mila Kunis sexual tension rather than romance.
But it was sooo goood:cwink:. But yep, I think that she is sweet in some kind of innocent way. Than again I have spend almost 3 hours one day arguing this very subject here with no avail.

Most Marvel films end up in the 70-79 range, so I think that is a safe bet.

Most Marvel films end up in the 70-79 range, so I think that is a safe bet.

I'm hoping Cap 2 can get in the 80's.

The only movies from MCU that managed to get above an 80% was Iron Man and The Avengers.

The negative review that was added which was Daily Star which is a British Paper gave it 2/5 and one of the main reasons they gave it that when you read through the review is that "Thor as a character is not as fun the first one and is less fish-out-of-water comedy and he is more quiet and mature"!

Yeah... does this reviewer know that this is the point and this is part of his CHARACTER ARC to be more mature and seeing him grow throughout the films.

But... the reviewer also does have some other valid points that other critics have pointed out such as Malekith being one-note etc.

I really hope that TDW stays in the 80's, but there are still A LOT of reviews left to go from the American Sites because most of the UK reviews are out, so I hope that the US sites give the film 4/5 like most the UK sites.

Why even include The Star? Its a newspaper for pervs who want to see topless teens and know the football results.

Why even include The Star? Its a newspaper for pervs who want to see topless teens and know the football results.
Is it really THAT bad? If yes than it`s strange that this paper goes as RT critic.

At least you guys have been classy about the negative reviews. The previews haven't left me as exicted for Thor 2 as I'd hoped. I'm a big fantasy fan, so that surprised me.

At least you guys have been classy about the negative reviews. The previews haven't left me as exicted for Thor 2 as I'd hoped. I'm a big fantasy fan, so that surprised me.

Did you like the first Thor?

Probably in the high-60s, low 70s I'd guess. It doesn't really matter for me since I'm seeing it on Wednesday.

Did you like the first Thor?

I haven't seen the first Thor. The previews and plot for it didn't interest me. The presence of dark elves, giants, and the rumors of a Game of Thrones styled direction for Thor: The Dark World are what caught my attention.

I haven't seen the first Thor. The previews and plot for it didn't interest me. The presence of dark elves, giants, and the rumors of a Game of Thrones styled direction for Thor: The Dark World are what caught my attention.

Well I'm sure Dr. Strange will fill your fantasy quota when that gets released.

Don't give up on Marvel just yet. :yay:

I don't think you'll get that much out of the GoT link. A Song of Ice and Fire has about as little to do with Thor as Harry Potter does. They are all fantasy but it's a pretty wide genre.

Well I'm sure Dr. Strange will fill your fantasy quota when that gets released.

Don't give up on Marvel just yet. :yay:

I'm looking forward to it! I've got passing knowledge of the doctor; Lovecraft meets sword and sorcery, right?

What is All Marvel Movies ranked at in order of User score? That's the score that matters anyway.

Hmm, not really. I mean if it were somehow the GA that was represented there then yeah. But the GA doesn't rate things, take surveys or do any of this kind of stuff. They aren't that invested that they should care. What you're taking about is still just the film fan community which is a far smaller and very distinct group rather than the GA. So...not so accurate after all. The GA is and will always be the only ones that truly matter since they are 90% or more of the actual audience.

I agree that the first films Blade films belong in the 70's, and the first X-Men should definitely not be in the 80's imo.

Hmmm the RT ratings for those film are perfectly fine. Though i could see why the 1st X-Men isn't liked by some people. Its not poppy and a bit dark for a superhero movie.

And Messiah Decoy's The Wolverine's RT rating is still in 69%, not 68%.
Iron Man. 94%
Spider-man 2. 93%
The Avengers - 92%
Spider-man. 89%
X2. 88%
X-men First Class 87%

User:

The Avengers 90%
Iron Man. 90%
X-men First Class. 87%
X2. 83%
X-men. 82%

X-Men making it to the top five! :hrt:

Last edited:
Why do so many not know how RT works on this site? :csad:

Probably in the high-60s, low 70s I'd guess. It doesn't really matter for me since I'm seeing it on Wednesday.

Good lord, you really think this movie will be seen as one of the worst MCU films.

A positive review was added. The score is back up to 84%.

It was down to 81%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"