Thor: Love and Thunder | Official News and Speculation Thread

Great that the script is done and ready to go so far in advance. Solid start.
Plenty of time to get the pre-production just right.

Gosh when did he find time to do that? He must be a workaholic!
He could have started since Ragnarok came out. Marvel just announced this movie to us, but I'm sure they must have been working on it for a while.

Maybe but he had jojo and flash and a million other projects lined up plus he looked like he was having the time of his life too.

I bet Taika is the sort of guy you invite to a party and if he can’t come, you cancel the party

tumblr_pvzxa2jbFV1tqq6two1_1280.jpg

https://hnentertainment.co/taika-wa...in-thor-love-and-thunder-than-previous-films/

HN Entertainment has learned that Taika Waititi’s lovable rock dude Korg will not only be returning for Thor: Love and Thunder (previously hinted to at the Hall H presentation by Taika), but he’ll also have a much larger supporting role in the fourth film.

It remains to be seen how large the role will be given that Natalie Portman and Tessa Thompson’s Valkyrie will be sharing lead status with Chris Hemsworth, but we’re hearing it will be much more screentime for Korg than he got in Thor: Ragnarok.

I am feeling anxious about Taika Waititi. Twitter termites have threatened to "do the same thing to him as they did to Ruin Johnson" if he "gets outta hand".

Mr. Taika, let me buy you fry pan to swat the termites should they crawl on your Hawaiian shirt.

I hope Korg gets a fair bit of action in this one.
More Korg and Miek is always a win. Gotta love that duo.
It will be interesting to see what they have been up to on Earth. Other than beer, pizza and Fortnite. :D

I am feeling anxious about Taika Waititi. Twitter termites have threatened to "do the same thing to him as they did to Ruin Johnson" if he "gets outta hand".

Mr. Taika, let me buy you fry pan to swat the termites should they crawl on your Hawaiian shirt.

The good thing about Mr. Waititi is that he absolutely doesn't give a single fu**. Twitter trolls are going to be put properly in their place if he chooses to engage with them.

Bunch of jackasses if you ask me. They troll him and his work on Ragnarok and now Love & Thunder. He responds in the same way as he is criticized and the part-time vultures jump on that to capitalize on a half baked "controversy".

Ignore them.

Check out this cover for King Thor!

tumblr_pvorgfdQkz1s2lswpo1_1280.jpg

Great cover. I should really start reading Thor again, as I stopped shortly after Jane's death. I'm not good with waiting for more of the story each month so I try to let it stack up for a while and then plow through that. I think now is the time.

The good thing about Mr. Waititi is that he absolutely doesn't give a single fu**. Twitter trolls are going to be put properly in their place if he chooses to engage with them.

Yeah, I have my own hesitation about 'Love and Thunder', but I have no concern whatsoever over the trolls, Taika will tear the incels apart

I wish Waititi had made The Last Jedi.

Yeah I saw that. The replies to one of his recent tweets were a mess. The morons are threatening to cause Love & Thunder to flop if he keeps disrespecting "fans" (in this specific case "fans" means rude and whiny internet idiots).

I guess the cretins haven't learned anything from the spectacular failure that was their Captain Marvel boycott.

I want Hela back.

Desperately!

I believe in Taika to do the right thing. I think he left Hela's "death" as ambiguous as possible because he intended to bring her back all along.

I think so too - I mean, she’s the Goddess of Death, for heaven’s sake: are we truly supposed to believe she died?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"