Those who have confessed their distaste for X3

ChaoticPsylocke

Edges I like 'em Rough.
Reaction score
i was just thinking we could have a discussion about ya know everyone involved in the movie's process that wasnt thrilled with the final product. im sure there are tons more, especially people that weren't actors....

but bc they arent famous like the actors it might be more difficult to hear their opinions. but heres a few people:

anna paquin
famke janssen

have all been confirmed as not caring for their own roles in the movie. please help me figure out a more extensive list. and we can all discuss stuff!

wow, he must have really not been thrilled with what happened!

i do believe that anna said something about her being dissapointed with how little her involvement in the movie was. and the way they basically wrote her out, rather than avoiding her busy schedule, they made it difficult to continue writing her in.

idk its been a while...

I actually spoke to Philippe Rousselot. It wouldn't be right to repeat here exactly what he said. He left after a week and it's fair to say he just didn't 'gel' with the production, not that he necessarily has distaste for the film. It just wasn't for him.

Who was Philippe Rousselot supposed to play?

I also find it funny that Brett Ratner has barely mentioned X3 since he made it, I dont know whether its because of the fan uproar or if in general he didnt like filming it or the way the film turned, but his silence speaks volumes to me.

I also find it funny that Brett Ratner has barely mentioned X3 since he made it, I dont know whether its because of the fan uproar or if in general he didnt like filming it or the way the film turned, but his silence speaks volumes to me.

To be fair, he did the best he could with what was available. Blame Fox for sucking the life out of the franchise with unrealistic budgets and shooting schedules.

No surprise to see that. Also, I suppose you could take Jackman's comment about Wolverine going to soft in X3 as a little bit of a dissapointment expression also.
??I didn't see any "softness" in Wolverine this film?

Maybe he meant Wolvie crying when Prof X died?

??I didn't see any "softness" in Wolverine this film?

:huh: Even Pheonix says to Logan "He's tamed you." He wasnt the same character as the previous movies IMO and obviously Hugh's opinion also.

To be fair, he did the best he could with what was available. Blame Fox for sucking the life out of the franchise with unrealistic budgets and shooting schedules.

Anothe rmain problem was they tried to fit too much into one movie.

Why did Halle Berry ditch the Storm accent in X3?

It felt like the director just told her.. don't play Storm this time, play Halle Berry.

She didn't have the accent in X2, either. I think they mentioned on the commentary for X1 that they decided to drop the accent after the first movie.

X3??? X2 was the last X-Men movie... I think national lampoon or broken lizard did two other movies that were imitation x-men movies.. I think one was called "the last stand" and the other was "origins"... I saw them, and they were funny bad

X3??? X2 was the last X-Men movie... I think national lampoon or broken lizard did two other movies that were imitation x-men movies.. I think one was called "the last stand" and the other was "origins"... I saw them, and they were funny bad

facepalm.jpg

How did Kitty RPide get away for calling Juggarnaunt a dick head?

:up: damn youse fox!!! damn youse all to hell!! :hehe::hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"