Thread of the Tomb Raider

Can't wait to play this on the X. I'm kind of glad I hadn't got around to it yet now that they have fixed the input lag issue (that kid of thing is super annoying to me) and with how much better it looks compared to the S.

Can't wait to play this on the X. I'm kind of glad I hadn't got around to it yet now that they have fixed the input lag issue (that kid of thing is super annoying to me) and with how much better it looks compared to the S.

hah. yeah, I'm glad I never got that far into it. I'm actually holding off playing it now until the X and am playing through the 1st game instead.

Yes want to do a playthrough of all 3 games when a friend comes over to stay who's really into them too.

for those that haven't been keep but you should really keep up with the TOMB RAIDER Reboot (Alicia Vikander)! - Part 1 (
multipage.gif
Last Page) in the misc film thread.

other wise this being bumpede on for that cause of this article
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]NEWS[Watch] The full length trailer for the Tomb Raider film is finally here Today at 5:57 pm

Video game movies are more often than not just really bad. Some are better than others like Assassin's Creed...Read more

source: Gamezone
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]
hqdefault.jpg

[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[YT]jIdwShSooPU[/YT]
Deadpool is Pikachu - The Rundown - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]1K views8 hours ago Published on 12/07/2017[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]
[FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we find out who's voicing the new version of Pikachu in the live-action Pokemon movie! We also have the first details on the next Tomb Raider game, [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important] take a look at a new battle royale mode for the zombie game Dying Light, have an explosive new heist for Grand Theft Auto Online, find out when the next season of Game of Thrones will debut, have a few words about the future of the Scribblenauts franchise, battle a new PvP mode for Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, and finally, learn how Netflix plans to annihilate traditional movie theatres. [/FONT]

Confirming the above Video

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
NEWSSquare Enix confirms new Tomb Raider in development Yesterday at 12:40 pm

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Square Enix has announced that they are officially working on a new Tomb Raider game! While they have confirmed...
Read more
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

source: [FONT=&quot]EPN.tv[/FONT]&[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gamezone[/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited:
With the game being shown soon and the talk about it not being long from being shown to coming out makes me think that we could maybe see the game being shown early 2018 and coming out in like October of 2018 or something. Interesting thing about this to is that I thought it was said that some one else was going to take over making this games I guess not.

Really glad the new game has been confirmed.

Just finished. I liked this story more but the environment was much better in the first.

PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
[FONT=&quot]Shadow of the Tomb Raider teaser trailer leaked[/FONT]
Published 14 hours ago. 46 comments.

Another leak ahead of tomorrow's reveal.

Shadow-Tomb-Raider-Teaser-Leak_03-14-18.jpg

The teaser trailer for Shadow of the Tomb Raider, which will be officially announced on March 15 at 6:00 a.m. PT / 9:00 a.m. ET, has leaked on Facebook.

As previously indicated by the page source of the Tomb Raider series official website, Shadow of the Tomb Raider will be

released for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on September 14.

Watch the teaser trailer below (MP4 download).
Thanks, @Nibellion.

source:Gematsu

Sweet, I have Rise but still need to play it.

nice!

and glad it's multiplat right away - no more timed exclusive nonsense.

Ah, can't view it right now but can't wait to see it.

it's just a short teaser trailer. doesn't show much.

just says the full reveal will be April 27 ( I think ) and the game releases Sept 14.

it's just a short teaser trailer. doesn't show much.

just says the full reveal will be April 27 ( I think ) and the game releases Sept 14.

Thanks for that.

it's cause the video for the gamer out lets weren't on you tube at the time . sorry I 'm also recovering from what happened to me at work and have been at home for the past 2 days I pulled a muscle and left side near my abdomen and my hip area over all were killing me when ever I lift or try to get out of bed or get up from sitting down I ned some to hold to get up. any way I tried to find ayou tube version. but couldn't but as X knight told you it was a teaser.

Here's the fallow up video from the same site with another article that was put up some time after I posted here and was on rest.

Top, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
[FONT=&quot]Shadow of the Tomb Raider announced for PS4, Xbox One, and PC[/FONT]
Published 19 hours ago. 40 comments.

Watch the teaser trailer.

Shadow-Tomb-Raider-Ann_03-15-18.jpg

Square Enix has officially announced Shadow of the Tomb Raider, “the climatic finale of Lara Croft’s origin story,” for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. It will launch on September 14.

Watch the teaser trailer below.
[YT]vuemrb_ur2w[/YT]

A full unveil is planned for April 27.

source:Gematsu

Last edited:
it's cause the vidoe for the gamer out lets weren't on you tube at the time . sorry I 'm alos recovering from what happened to me at work and have been at home for the past 2 days I pulled a muscle and left side near my abdomen and my hip area over all were killing me when ever I lift or try to get out of bed or get up from sitting down I ned some to hold to get up. any way I tried to find ayou tube version. but couldn't but as X knight told you it was a teaser.

Here's the fallow up video from the same site with another article that was put up some time after I posted here and was on rest.
Thanks Zenith. Sorry to hear about that, hope you get better.

Thanks Zenith. Sorry to hear about that, hope you get better.
I'm recovering and should be able to head back tomorrow. I just have to not lift anything heavy of to any thing that re pul it. as I have been the past few months. my term's of volinteering there will end in september. And i'm back to dev's school hopefully. yep no martial art's kick's till I'm fully better. lol cause ouch .

I'm recovering and should be able to head back tomorrow. I just have to not lift anything heavy of to any thing that re pul it. as I have been the past few months. my term's of volinteering there will end in september. And i'm back to dev's school hopefully. yep no martial art's kick's till I'm fully better. lol cause ouch .
Good plan :up:

Have two articles two are from the Different place's
[FONT=Roboto !important][/FONT]
Fallowing that preview of an exlusive above

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]MO2LgRJSxWM[/YT]

Shadow of the Tomb Raider First Impressions! - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]
1.8K views
19 hours ago Published on 04/27/2018

[FONT=Roboto !important]We've played Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Victor Lucas gives you his first impressions of Lara Croft's new Mayan adventure. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
[FONT=&quot]Shadow of the Tomb Raider debut trailer, details and screenshots[/FONT]
Published 19 hours ago. 85 comments.

Race to save the world from a Maya apocalypse.

Shadow-of-the-Tomb-Raider_04-27-18.jpg
Square Enix has officially unveiled Shadow of the Tomb Raider, the latest entry in the Tomb Raider series, developed by a team of veteran Tomb Raider developers at Eidos Montreal in collaboration with Crystal Dynamics.
Here is the fact sheet, via Square Enix:
? About
Experience Lara Croft’s defining moment as she becomes the Tomb Raider. In Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Lara must master a deadly jungle, overcome terrifying tombs, and persevere through her darkest hour. As she races to save the world from a Maya apocalypse, Lara will ultimately be forged into the Tomb Raider she is destined to be.
? Key Features

• Survive and Thrive In the Deadliest Place on Earth: Master an unforgiving jungle setting in order to survive. Explore underwater environments filled with crevasses and deep tunnel systems.
  • Become One With the Jungle: Outgunned and outnumbered, Lara must use the jungle to her advantage. Strike suddenly and disappear like a jaguar, use mud as camouflage, and instill fear in enemies to sow chaos.
  • Discover Dark and Brutal Tombs: Tombs are more terrifying than ever before, requiring advanced traversal techniques to reach them, and once inside they are filled with deadly puzzles.
  • Uncover Living History: Discover a hidden city and explore the biggest hub space ever found in a Tomb Raider game.
? Editions and Season Pass
Standard Edition

• The base game
Digital Deluxe Edition

• The base game
  • Additional weapon / outfit
  • Original game soundtrack
Croft Edition

• The base game
  • Season Pass
  • Three additional weapons / outfits
  • Original game soundtrack
Ultimate Edition

• Croft Edition contents
  • Physical items (statue, flashlight, bottle opener)
Season Pass

• Seven challenge tombs
  • Seven weapons
  • Seven outfits
  • Seven skills
  • Multiple narrative side missions
*One of each of the above will be exclusive to the Season Pass
Square Enix will showcase a special preview of Shadow of the Tomb Raider at the 2018 Tribeca Film Festival in New York City today. This free event (tickets here) begins at 4:00 p.m. ET at the BMCC Theater at the Tribeca Performing Arts Center, and will feature the creative team as they discuss the evolution of Lara Croft and share in the techniques, tools, and inspiration behind the series. Attendees will also be able to witness an exclusive extended gameplay demo. The event will be live streamed on Twitch.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC worldwide on September 14.
Watch the trailer below.

[YT]6D00hdn28kA[/YT]
View the screenshots at the gallery.

visit gallery »

source: [FONT=&quot]EPN.tv[/FONT]&Gematsu

Dang it another September game...well this one will just have to wait cause Sep is all about Spider-Man and Spyro for me.

looks nice. can't wait to see gameplay footage.

To be honest, nothing in the trailer sold it for me except that it’s tomb raider and I adore that so I will probably turn up.

But I wonder if they’re going to do something a bit new?

Looking pretty cool, like the last two games...but i need real gameplay to really tell.

To be honest, nothing in the trailer sold it for me except that it’s tomb raider and I adore that so I will probably turn up.

But I wonder if they’re going to do something a bit new?

Looking pretty cool, like the last two games...but i need real gameplay to really tell.
you'll get game play with both letplay be side the Dev showing that off and very like Demo's if the studio put that out to the gaming audiences. in the mean time the easy allies Aka Formerly Game trailers Review crew put out an impression video like EPN.tv's victor lucas (who both went to montreal to play the game this week ), here it is below

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]KZwMiXOVv30[/YT]
Shadow of the Tomb Raider - First Impressions

22K views1 day ago
Published on 27 Apr 2018

Ben and Bloodworth played an hour of Shadow of the Tomb Raider and sit down to share their thoughts on story, stealth, action, and more.

xource:
Easy Allies

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"