March FAN ART Contest - ENTER HERE

Old-WW.jpg

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!! Ow!!! Ohhhh that's smarts!

(*)note: LAST MONTHS WINNER - not eligible for march contest - EX! :hyper:

Alrighty, finally finished this beast.
I give you King Conan.... bored as hell. Black Haired, sullen eyed, sword in hand. He has already treaded the thrones of the Earth under his sandaled feet. He now sits with the jeweled crown of Aquillonia upon his troubled brow and ponders- "What good is ruling the world if you cannot get out and live in it?"

finishedconancopy2vj2.jpg

Hope you guys like it. (And I promise next month NO CONAN).

not sure how many more people will enter, but I gotta say great month! whoever came up with this theme is genius!

This theme is so fun. I had a blast doing this one!

Anyway, my idea this month was to do a Bats/Joker chase, set in a retirement community...

Old_Bat_Joke.jpg

Hope you like it. I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thanks!

LOVE IT!:ikyn

It was me! I came up with it. I'm glad you enjoyed my entry too.

CONTEST IS CLOSED!

I'll try and get the voting gallery up this weekend!

GOOD JOB EVERYONE!!!

so where do we find the topic for April, or is it too early?

not up yet.... while we wait for voting and the April thread, anyone have ideas for next month?

March voting will be up later tonight - there was a problem with the gallery host site, but all seems A-OK now... if anyone knows of a cool FREE image/host site that we can post our gallery in, please let me know by PM'ing me!

Posting the April contest next all you "shell-heads"

Hey Gang,
I'm NOT going to do a march voting thread... its a long story - but the short version is the gallery host site was on & off all week (they are presently up) and my SHH admin account was hacked and some low-life monkey'd around with the site using my name & account... so - I'll be picking the MARCH winner this weekend!

Sorry gang - been one of those weeks! :hyper:

i like that idea. the poll voting is a good one. and you can make it public or anonymous if you want.

I'm gonna send a PM to Excelsior about using a poll to vote.

I could post a poll thread - we have done it that way in the past!
Only hitch is you will have to hunt down the entries on your own if you want to see who is who!

So if thats how you would like to vote - I'll toss who i picked as a winner and let the gang decide!
:)

I say go with the poll but have a link to this thread in it and the winners of march and april decide on the theme.

why not use the "quote multiple posts"options to show the pics in the poll?

why not use the "quote multiple posts"options to show the pics in the poll?

Do I want to work that hard? ;)
Something will be up later today!

Thanks gang for your patience!
:hyper:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS