March FAN ART Contest - ENTER HERE

Everyone has some funny characters, but I think my favorite so far is Batman/ Joker. Love the Batman scooter and The Olive Garden coupon. Great details in that picture.

Thanks! Glad you appreciated it!

Theres some nice pieces so far, but how come it seems to me that the only actual serious piece so far is donaldthe3rd's:huh:.

Theres some nice pieces so far, but how come it seems to me that the only actual serious piece so far is donaldthe3rd's:huh:.

Old people are too much fun to take seriously, Steven.

[YT]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mji82PQTYeo&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mji82PQTYeo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/YT]

Here's mine for this month.

Nothing special, but I could only think of one, sole hero.

Entry.jpg

Oh Doug! That takes me back!

Old people are too much fun to take seriously, Steven.

Indeed! Indeed!

Fluffysellscars and Mattchew's pics are both awesome and hillarious

Well, SniktSteven... It's times like these that I generally point to Mahatma Gandhi's extremely timely and oddly-specific quote: "Be the change you want to see in the fan art contest."...

Having said that, I agree that donaldthe3rd's piece is very cool:

Nice job!

Fluffysellscars and Mattchew's pics are both awesome and hillarious

Thanks!

Here is mine for the month. I figured he needed to be out of the cape long ago and I remembered how offended he was they didn't use him for the first Burton movie.

batman-joker.jpg

His batman would piss his pants if he ever met the TDK joker

nice adam west... those eye brows are hilarious!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Amazing! digging it HARDCORE, arcarsenal22!

very funny Wonder Woman, I'm surprised she doesn't have arm flaps.

Well, I just finished mine, and even though arcarsenal22 just mops the floor with me, I figured I'd post my anyway....

Thus, Wonderwoman and her rope belt of truth!!!!

Image1-3.jpg

Well, since we are all posting old ladies now. . .

emmaxo2.jpg

:p

What, Emma is SEXI!

nice, BlueSquirrel! looks like arcarsenal22 beat you to the punch by a few hours, but both your pieces are amazing and hilarious!

nice work, BlueSquirrel!

There are some really funny/disturbing entries this month. Arc, yours looks like Bea Arthur from the Gold Girls, good job. I wracked my brain trying to think of something funny but couldnt get past one concept that was nagging at me. I'm probably gonna start looking like a one trick pony, but I couldnt resist another Conan entry considering the this month's theme and the fact that I just got a new art program on my comp. So next month i'll do something a little different hopefully :). But great work everyone.

This theme is so fun. I had a blast doing this one!

Anyway, my idea this month was to do a Bats/Joker chase, set in a retirement community...

Old_Bat_Joke.jpg

Hope you like it. I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thanks!​
I think we have a winner. I love the Bat Jazzy (is that what it says?)
Great, lots of great ones this month too.

Wish I could finish mine. Something I had in mind a while ago for a story I was thinking up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papapasmurfsmur
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"