Tim Kring talks about the finale.

Season Finale > Fall Finale

So maybe that is why they cheaped out on the budget.

I wish he would have commented on how cheap the finale looked. I know he wouldn't have, but I'd like to know why such a low budget! It looked terrible.
The whole season's been looking very terribly cheapy.

I can't wait to find out what all that stuff in the basement was about- the brain, the horse, the cards etc...
So I was watching again during my lunch today, and not that it matters, but the brain was numbered 8037, and the cards were 3 queens, diamonds, hearts, and I think spades.

So I was watching again during my lunch today, and not that it matters, but the brain was numbered 8037, and the cards were 3 queens, diamonds, hearts, and I think spades.

Very interesting...hmmm. Good eye. Thanks!

PS. Did anyone else think that the dagger in Primatech's basement looked like the one St. Joan used in the comics?

PS. Did anyone else think that the dagger in Primatech's basement looked like the one St. Joan used in the comics?
Yeah I'd say it's pretty safe to say that it's the same one.

Both Niki (and by extension, Jessica) and Nathan should stay dead. If no one ever dies on this show, now that they have 'heal-everything-blood,' then death will be meaningless.

Well, I guess they're going to make it look like Jessica survived.

I hope she comes back, but angry, hateful and hideously deformed from the explosion. It would finally make the character interesting, and it would dispel the show's seeming assumption that the only women with powers are hot models.

Both Niki (and by extension, Jessica) and Nathan should stay dead. If no one ever dies on this show, now that they have 'heal-everything-blood,' then death will be meaningless.
You're right, it will turn like Superman, ridiculous because he is too much invincible

There can bring Nathan and Niki back by employing flashbacks, when their respective families are in grief for example

I hope the strike ends. The Haitan needs his own ep.....

Who is this Cadre of villans that Kring says 'rises up', that aren't dead beside Sylar and Adam...?

Pete maybe... Matt maybe... new characters?

I hope she comes back, but angry, hateful and hideously deformed from the explosion. It would finally make the character interesting, and it would dispel the show's seeming assumption that the only women with powers are hot models.

Dale wasn't a hot model.:o

and Candace was secretly fat.:o

Dale wasn't a hot model.:o

and Candace was secretly fat.:o

Candace is played by a hot girl, so she doesn't count. And although I am a Heroes superfan, I had to go back and look up who Dale was. So she's so obscure she doesn't count either.

Not that I'm complaining, it's just an observation. The male heroes range from hot to not, but the women heroes could almost all be the briefcase models on some other show.

Just like comic books themselves, I guess.

The beautiful people...
The beautiful people...

...are the ONLY ones who count. Everyone knows this.

Candace is played by a hot girl, so she doesn't count. And although I am a Heroes superfan, I had to go back and look up who Dale was. So she's so obscure she doesn't count either.

Not that I'm complaining, it's just an observation. The male heroes range from hot to not, but the women heroes could almost all be the briefcase models on some other show.

if it's any comfort, the most powerful ones die horribly(Candace gets her skull opened, eden blows her brains out, Niki burns/explodes).

Molly and Angela Petrelli too? Someone has a couple of fetishes...

But yeah, I agree, I think we would all relate better if there were some middle-aged homemakers and such sprinkled in.

We've never gotten any definitive proof of what exactly Mama Petrilli, Kaito or Richard Roundtree's powers actually were/are...so maybe when Kring talks about the rise of villans he's talking about a few of the Gen 1 Heroes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"