Going to Wizards convention....

Spidey_Zombie

Civilian
Reaction score
In addition to creator Tim Kring, actors Zachary Quinto (Sylar), Greg Grunberg (Matt Parkman), and James Kyson Lee (Ando) are scheduled to attend!
---------------------

It's in LA next week, I'll bring back pictures, and try to bring back some spoilers too...

Post questions, you want answered... Tim Kring will be having a heroes panel on Saturday... I'll do my best to get some of these questions you have for the show answered at the Wizard Convention....

Will they be at WW Philadelphia as well?

(Please say "yes", please say "yes"...)

Don't ask them that, I was just thinking out loud.

Went to Wizard Con Saturday, and commissioned Tim Sale to draw me this:
ByTimSale.jpg

A portrait of myself in the Sale/Heroes style.
Here is a picture of it bigger.
ByTimSale2.jpg

Dude, that's awesome. :up:

I know, its like I'm a character from Heroes or from a Tim Sale comic book like Long Halloween or Superman For All Seasons.
Totally worth the Huge long line and the money.

As promised, i'll answer questions... Most I already knew some that may be surprising.... Tim Kring is a pretty cool guy, loved the panel...

Anyways, ask away...

Oh and almost forgot.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5631/sylar1dm8.jpg

Did Sylar torture you after? :D

Was there any elaboration of how Sylar works by any chance? be better for you to simply tell us the juicey bits as I'm sure we'll miss a question. :)

Went to Wizard Con Saturday, and commissioned Tim Sale to draw me this:
ByTimSale.jpg

A portrait of myself in the Sale/Heroes style.
Here is a picture of it bigger.
ByTimSale2.jpg

You lucky dog! that frikkin rocks! :up:

Did Sylar torture you after? :D

Was there any elaboration of how Sylar works by any chance? be better for you to simply tell us the juicey bits as I'm sure we'll miss a question. :)
No he we sanged the oscar meyer weiner song with southern accents... :) True story lol.

Spidey_Zombie..here are a couple of questions...

Zach Quinto/Sylar: Do you think/can you confirm if there is bright path or a much darker path ahead for your character? (Life or Death)

Tim Kring: How many seasons do you see 'Heroes' lasting for?

Are there any main characters who have no powers currently that MAY just have not discovered them yet, or are keeping them secret?

I might think of more in a bit.

CAH

Spidey_Zombie..here are a couple of questions...

Zach Quinto/Sylar: Do you think/can you confirm if there is bright path or a much darker path ahead for your character? (Life or Death)

Tim Kring: How many seasons do you see 'Heroes' lasting for?

Are there any main characters who have no powers currently that MAY just have not discovered them yet, or are keeping them secret?

I might think of more in a bit.

CAH

Question 1: Zach is gonna head in a darker path, but not in a way so many of us think.... Hmm, Just think the punisher... A Vigilante, who has his own method for doing good to the world... In his own sick and twisted way haha. Oh he's not dying anytime soon.... :)

Question 2: 5 seasons, but it could be more...

Question 3: George Takei, Matt's baby, Mrs. Petreli...

Dude thats awesome! Anything to keep me going during the 7 week break.

how the does Tim Kring know about the Punisher if he doesn't read comic books?

Hmmm?

tache.jpg

There was the two movies, one a good one and one a bad one. And there are his writers and actors and stage hands and production assistance, either one of them is a comic book fan or they found the Punisher during research.

wish I had gone on sunday
Can't wait for more Heroes to come.

God I love Sylar! I hope he goes on tour for the WW conventions. He's my favorite character on heroes. Or Hayden....mhhh.....

Question 1: Zach is gonna head in a darker path, but not in a way so many of us think.... Hmm, Just think the punisher... A Vigilante, who has his own method for doing good to the world... In his own sick and twisted way haha. Oh he's not dying anytime soon.... :)

Question 2: 5 seasons, but it could be more...

Question 3: George Takei, Matt's baby, Mrs. Petreli...

I'm not sure I like the idea of Sylar as a dark vigilante. I wonder who else in the Petreli family has powers. Seems like all of them powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"