Heroes Volume 3: Rise Of The Villains

A nice power to see on the show would be teleportation. Similar to that movie that is coming out I think the movie's name is Jumper. A power similar to that will be nice ala Night Crawler.

I liked the sfx from the jumper trailer. I wouldn't mind if Hiro teleported like that.

We've already got Hiro.

Hiro is a time traveler too. I am only saying someone who can teleport from point A to point B without going back and forth into time. Yeah, the sfx on Jumper seems cool but I think it will cost alot of $$ to do something similar on this show with the budget they are working with.

Hiro is a time traveler too. I am only saying someone who can teleport from point A to point B without going back and forth into time. Yeah, the sfx on Jumper seems cool but I think it will cost alot of $$ to do something similar on this show with the budget they are working with.

Hiro can teleport without going back and forth in time. He's just not very good at it yet.

I can't wait for Volume 3. Read all the spoilers on it, sounds so cool.

I blame the strike for that more than anything. I'm sure there would have been a lot more about the original twelve if the season had actually ran for the amount of time it was intended to.

The volume was always meant to short tho.

The volume was always meant to short tho.

No it wasn't. It had two main arcs built into it, and they ended it on the first one because of the strike. But "Villains" was supposed to be the second half of "Generations."

yeah, for the season. But Generations was only meant to go for as long as it ended it up. About 11 eps.:huh:

yeah, for the season. But Generations was only meant to go for as long as it ended it up. About 11 eps.:huh:

I'm pretty sure each eason is considered it's own volume.

Yeah, and season 2 was always supposed to consist of two volumes.

No it wasn't. It had two main arcs built into it, and they ended it on the first one because of the strike. But "Villains" was supposed to be the second half of "Generations."

Season 2 was always going to be seperated into two volumes. Volumes and Season were never the same thing. The second half of season 2 was always going to be "Volume 3: Villains". Very little has been changed.

idk why but I want to see a villain with a kinda uniform ya know? Not like a green goblin costume but a little something ya know? Maybe a pyro with a signiture zippo like in X2 ala Pyro? Or like someone who can run with a helmet or something? I always see the villains as the more flamboyant, costumed ones? what about gravity control or force fields?

idk why but I want to see a villain with a kinda uniform ya know? Not like a green goblin costume but a little something ya know? Maybe a pyro with a signiture zippo like in X2 ala Pyro? Or like someone who can run with a helmet or something? I always see the villains as the more flamboyant, costumed ones? what about gravity control or force fields?
well that buttoned up trenchcoat thing that Sylar wore towards the end of Season 1 kinda had a costume feel to it.

514.jpg

Yeah, and season 2 was always supposed to consist of two volumes.

Season 2 was always going to be seperated into two volumes. Volumes and Season were never the same thing. The second half of season 2 was always going to be "Volume 3: Villains". Very little has been changed.

are we sure of this? I remember reading that they were on episode 14 and had to go back and change the ending of episode 11 to wrap it up because of the strike. Gave me the impression that they only changed the volumes to try and give the show some closure before the hiatus.

Villians should be interesting. I'd really like it if it was like a complete swap. like instead of having mohinder narrate, have someone like sylar, or a defined villian take over that.

are we sure of this? I remember reading that they were on episode 14 and had to go back and change the ending of episode 11 to wrap it up because of the strike. Gave me the impression that they only changed the volumes to try and give the show some closure before the hiatus.

Villians should be interesting. I'd really like it if it was like a complete swap. like instead of having mohinder narrate, have someone like sylar, or a defined villian take over that.

You are correct sir

I'm expecting a lot from Villains after the complete failure that was Generations.

Elle Bishop was the only good thing to come out of that season.

If they kill off my favourite character Nathan though I WON'T be happy.:cmad:

I wonder what it is that the villains will try to accomplish. Adam wants to destroy humanity, but he can be easily disposed of. I doubt Sylar wants to rule the world since he's a serial killer. Plus, Sylar is better off as a wild card of sorts, not the ring leader.

I wonder what it is that the villains will try to accomplish. Adam wants to destroy humanity, but he can be easily disposed of. I doubt Sylar wants to rule the world since he's a serial killer. Plus, Sylar is better off as a wild card of sorts, not the ring leader.

Seems like he's out for revenge against the Company for trying to takie his powers.

So will Sylar be the leader of the villains in Volume 3?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"