Tim Kring talks about the finale.

Yep, sadly looks like it's gonna stay that way :csad:
Im confused :huh: . When i first heard how they were doing it in volumes i thought season 2 was going to be first 11 episodes =volume 2 and the next 11/12 are volume 3??

Im confused :huh: . When i first heard how they were doing it in volumes i thought season 2 was going to be first 11 episodes =volume 2 and the next 11/12 are volume 3??
Yes, Season 2 is made up of 2 volumes. Generations and Villians. We probably wont see Volume 3 until March is my guess, after the strike ends, and they start to film in Jan. That IF the strike ends soon.

Yes, Season 2 is made up of 2 volumes. Generations and Villians. We probably wont see Volume 3 until March is my guess, after the strike ends, and they start to film in Jan. That IF the strike ends soon.

I think March is being pretty optimistic. I hope your right, but i don't see it coming back until the fall.

I think March is being pretty optimistic. I hope your right, but i don't see it coming back until the fall.

Um... the producers want the strike to end soon. So any deal that the Writer's come up with that is within reason for their efforts in making the show, it will be accepted. But according to the same article, the Writer's are trying to punish the producers by making ridiculous deals...

But that's not saying the producers don't deserve some punishment for screwing writers.

The male heroes range from hot to not, but the women heroes could almost all be the briefcase models on some other show.

I suppose it's one of the few things that Heroes is keeping in common with comic books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"