Titans (New Series) Official Thread

They explained that already, Tim clones them in the future. :yay:
I know, I was using it to illustrate why Son of Vulcan's death doesn't necessarily mean he couldn't still be in the Titans of Tomorrow.

So I'm just gonna throw this out there:

Supergirl knocking grownup Kon-El on his ass - that annoy the **** out of anyone else, or was it just me?

The whole thing would have actually been redeemed for me if they'd changed her lines to "You might have half of Superman's DNA... but I'm an insufferable Mary-Sue!"

Supergirl knocking grownup Kon-El on his ass - that annoy the **** out of anyone else, or was it just me?
Given that it's been suggested that she's more powerful than Kal-El? No.

I guess it was implicit in the question that Kara potentially being more powerful than Kal-El is also annoying as ****.

But I suppose this is an area where views will differ.

The whole more powerful than Superman thing has already been debunked. Supes was just playin'.

Yes, that claim has been debunked long ago. Superman is stronger than Supergirl. The end.

(open laughter)

Attribute Kara tagging Clone of a clone because where he's from,.. no one is that fast or powerfull ,............. Anymore.

V.

The whole thing would have actually been redeemed for me if they'd changed her lines to "You might have half of Superman's DNA... but I'm an insufferable Mary-Sue!"
Yeah, that annoyed the crap out of me. After mostly getting over Supergirl's bull**** entitlement simply for being a lame recreation of a classic character, I started to hate her all over again because of that scene. :o

i wouldnt hate her so much if conner was still alive and on the titans so i could ignore her and her terribly convoluted book

Yes, that claim has been debunked long ago. Superman is stronger than Supergirl. The end.
Oh good. When did that happen? If it happened in Supergirl, I missed it. If it happened in another book, I've just forgotten.

I believe it happened in the last Loeb issue of Supergirl.

Long story short, the only reason people (including Superman) thought for a while that she was stronger than him is because he's used to holding back his powers -- 'cause of his upbringing etc etc -- and she isn't. If he actually wanted to, he could take her down any time.

That's not exactly a great fix for the situation. It doesn't make Supergirl any less obnoxiously overpowered, it just makes Superman even more obnoxiously overpowered than she is. This **** is getting back to Silver Age levels, which I'd rather not see.

I'm happy to see it. He's the Goddamned Superman, and he needs to be powered like it.

Yeah, that annoyed the crap out of me. After mostly getting over Supergirl's bull**** entitlement simply for being a lame recreation of a classic character, I started to hate her all over again because of that scene. :o

The law of Multiplicity (awesome movie) states that if you clone a clone you get increasingly ******ed. I'd chock future Connor's knockout to this little tid-bit.

Starfire and Donna look as if they are having a contest to see who can show the most cleavage !:woot:

I'm happy to see it. He's the Goddamned Superman, and he needs to be powered like it.
Powered like what? Superman was plenty powerful before now. The revelation that all of that was him "holding back" starts making things ridiculous. The first galaxy he blows away by sneezing, I'm off of Superman comics until the next Crisis. :o

You watching him get his ass kicked in Action? Cause that sure is a semi-fresh breath from his usual.

I don't read Geoff Johns' Silver Age Funtime, as Action Comics should be called. :o

I don't read Geoff Johns' Silver Age Funtime, as Action Comics should be called. :o
No, it's actually Hey There's More Than One Legion Of Super-Heroes And Maybe We'll Explain That Away In This Story But For Right Now This Is One Of The Best Legion Stories Ever Told Funtime.

oh, it's an old H.T.M.T.O.L.O.S-H.A.M.W.E.T.A.I.T.S.B.F.R.N.T.I.O.O.T.B.L.S.E.T.F. I havent read one of those in forever.

No one writes 'em like Geoff Johns writes 'em.

Huh. 'member when this was a Titans thread?

If by "gayzzzz" you mean "having sex with Hawkman's woman," then yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"