Titans (New Series) Official Thread

That would annoy me so much. :o
Ends. As in, he dies doing something right for a Goddamn change. That way everyone gets what they want. We get a Superman acting like a Superman, and we get Superman-Prime DEAD. He gets to be a hero. Everyone else in the DCU gets a big whiny ***** out of the mix.

Superman-Prime still wears the S, my man. He's still a Superman, and I've a feeling his story ends redemptively.

The Perv of Power...I'm glad that ****er's dead.
Cyborg Superman also wore the S :o

Ends. As in, he dies doing something right for a Goddamn change. That way everyone gets what they want. We get a Superman acting like a Superman, and we get Superman-Prime DEAD. He gets to be a hero. Everyone else in the DCU gets a big whiny ***** out of the mix.
Yeah, that would still annoy me. This whiny **** is not worth a heroic ending. He needs to be put down like a dog and forgotten.

YOUR Donna? :o

:heart: :heart:

That depends on what you call classic. The original members were Robin, Speedy, and Aqualad. So the continuity error isn't in that category. Starfire was in the Parez Wolfman area, which most people consider to be the definitive Teen Titans run.

Back off Starfire fan! :cmad:

:cwink:

Seriously though, I must actually go pick up my monthly stack at some point.

TheCorpulent1 said:
They obviously just came under new management. They're now the agents of Love and Kittens, respectively.

I got fired for those buggers. :csad:

I didn't. I read the last page and was like 'wow, so glad I didn't buy this'.

****, probably not even worth the 10 minutes it would take to DL it from the interwebz.

That would annoy me so much. :o

Well he was(technically IS) one of the greatest heroes ever known. Poor dude NEVER got credit for it. I actually think its New Earths heroes who are being massively B!tchy. Prime saved more lives than LITERALLY ALL the heroes on earth combined.Thats easily one of the most forgotten things about prime and one of the reasons I actually root for him. It seems like the heroes are being really childish in not seeing that they actually owe this crazy kid a rather large debt.I would have really liked to see the heroes treat him alot better. Like, tried to get him some SERIOUS help. Thats totally the least they could have done.

The dude is a MULTIVERSAL hero who sacrificed alot more than people give him credit for and got seriously screwed over for it and so did Alex. Kal didn't care . He had his Lois. And look how *****y he got after he lost her.

In that same vein the heroes also owe a HUGE debt to Booster but.....yeah.........that ain't happening.:csad:

Yeah, he originally deserved all kinds of credit and ****. Then he went apenuts and started punching holes in the multiverse. Then he disappeared for a while, and started ****ing up earth again with the Sin Corps, now he's running around in countdown destorying planet after planet after universe looking for his.

Pretty sure all his debt gets erased when he starts destroying universes.

Well he was(technically IS) one of the greatest heroes ever known.
Ye--No.

Ultra-Herald9 said:
Poor dude NEVER got credit for it.
Maybe if he'd stopped by New Earth and said, "Hey guys, guess what I did a few years ago?" he would have gotten credit. Instead, he attacked Superboy, and when the Teen Titans came to DEFEND ONE OF THEIR OWN, he murdered a few and injured the rest.

Ultra-Herald9 said:
I actually think its New Earths heroes who are being massively B!tchy.
Are they supposed to, like, FORGET about all the bull**** he pulled? Nobody "made" him do that. He attacked Superboy. Conversation over.

Ultra-Herald9 said:
It seems like the heroes are being really childish in not seeing that they actually owe this crazy kid a rather large debt.I would have really liked to see the heroes treat him alot better. Like, tried to get him some SERIOUS help. Thats totally the least they could have done.
How, exactly, is that done, when every time they see him, he's trying to destroy the universe? Not really the environment for psychiatry.

It was... but...

It appears everyone but Cyborg died at the end of the issue.

I doubt that. Only one who is dead is powerboy. which makes sense since he is a new god isnt he?

I doubt that. Only one who is dead is powerboy. which makes sense since he is a new god isnt he?
I don't think Infinity-Man did Power Boy. I think Power Boy just got ****ing nailed to a tree.

And I'm pretty sure everyone else died too, except Cyborg. They looked pretty ****in' dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"