Zod looks really good here
manofsteelew1.jpg

now that's a very nice photograph.

Zod looks like he's giving birth.

Got damn, dat Zod... :eek::up:

Shannon looks crazy. Fantastic. :up:

Wow, Shannon looks like he's gonna tear your trachea out. :wow:

Kneel before Zod, indeed.

Zod looks pissed. And I like that. Shannon's a hell of an actor.

Zod looks pretty hammy and a bit silly in that pic, but hopefully it's just a split second in the middle of some movement/action and not a big reflection on his character's delivery.

Zod looks like he's giving birth.

Almost, were it not for the slight hint of glee in his expression.

Loving these pics. Zod and Faora look awesome. Crowe appears incredibly majestic as Jor-El. And even though we haven't seen much of her actual performance yet, I have this feeling that when all is said and done, Amy Adams will be viewed as the definitive cinematic Lois Lane.

A couple of the pics - Jonathan fixing the truck alongside Martha, Superman with the U.S. flag in the background - just scream pure Americana. Snyder's always had a great flair for visuals, with a meticulous attention to detail, and everything I've seen so far from MOS reinforces that.

Casting Fishburne as Perry White was a brilliant move. The key problem, as I see it, is that although the character was the template for the gruff and irritable cigar-chomping news editor, J. Jonah Jameson kind of took that torch and ran with it by turning all those character traits up to 11.

After you've seen J.K. Simmmons as Jameson in the Spider-Man movies, a similar character can't help but look like a watered-down imitation (even though Perry was created first). I have a feeling that Fishburne will offer us a new spin on the character. It'll at least be a step up from Frank Langella's inexplicably soft-spoken performance.

Almost, were it not for the slight hint of glee in his expression.

Loving these pics. Zod and Faora look awesome. Crowe appears incredibly majestic as Jor-El. And even though we haven't seen much of her actual performance yet, I have this feeling that when all is said and done, Amy Adams will be viewed as the definitive cinematic Lois Lane.

A couple of the pics - Jonathan fixing the truck alongside Martha, Superman with the U.S. flag in the background - just scream pure Americana. Snyder's always had a great flair for visuals, with a meticulous attention to detail, and everything I've seen so far from MOS reinforces that.

Casting Fishburne as Perry White was a brilliant move. The key problem, as I see it, is that although the character was the template for the gruff and irritable cigar-chomping news editor, J. Jonah Jameson kind of took that torch and ran with it by turning all those character traits up to 11.

After you've seen J.K. Simmmons as Jameson in the Spider-Man movies, a similar character can't help but look like a watered-down imitation (even though Perry was created first). I have a feeling that Fishburne will offer us a new spin on the character. It'll at least be a step up from Frank Langella's inexplicably soft-spoken performance.
I agree mate.i also think that every actor in the movie will give us a new and improved spin in their character.i also love that in the movie will not be the ridiculous alergy on kryptonite..i never understood it.

Maybe he gets off on that....he is evil, after all.

I was going to say "let's hope so", but I really like what I'm hearing from Shannon about how Zod doesn't see himself as a villain. It's absolutely true that very few people - save perhaps Tony Montana - think of themselves as "the bad guy."

We're all the protagonist in our own minds, and the best villains, whether we're talking about Richard III or Lex Luthor, tend to have some compelling motivation for their actions.

Shannon looks crazy. Fantastic. :up:

i wonder how many will complain about the cgi suit. based on fanboy's standard this is a very fake looking cgi suit. i dont have a problem.

Great pics! The suit couldn't look better, imo!

the suit looks metalic yet at the same time soft on top of skin. man of steel.

not bad

I just had an accident in my pants...what do I do? Who do I call? A janitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"