TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
ztisx.gif

Is the color in this done by a fan? Looks like it.

tumblrmi1k9a899d1rs2uhv.jpg

Also, I'm curious if the manip that is being removed isn't "real" or "official", but was actually purchased by WB because they plan to use something similar in the future based on the artist's work. Would make sense given the hugely positive reaction to the artwork.

Im pretty sure the coloring was done by a fan, yes.

Doubt that's the case because he made us look for the headshot of Cavill on google and it doesnt exist. He was faking it from the start.

^^^ Yea, thats fan color, but it's not far off from how it's gonna look.

I always got the feeling that the original pic was a manip, I think the face was a sketch of Amy. don't hate me... :(

Soo, you guys ready for this :) I have much more to come, keep your eye's peeled cause I'm the only one on this earth who has these Pics....

I have the only pics with Zod and Sups on set together :) Enjoy, more to come guys

Last edited:
Soo, you guys ready for this :) I have much more to come, keep your eye's peeled cause I'm the only one on this earth who has these Pics....

I have the only pics with Zod and Sups on set together :) Enjoy, more to come guys

haha that's awesome!

So Supes broke Zod's mask. :o

Heck yeah, Ether. Post some high-res ones so I can get to work on some manips!

What?!?!? Where did this come from? ??

Well apparently Nuke The Fridge didn't get the memo...they are now promoting it as a new image

Mm-mm Henry is looking mighty fine in that suit, though. :atp:

How did you get this?!?! Were you on set??

I was obviously very close by, if that helps your question :woot: It's been slow around here, figured it was about time I unveiled my treats :cwink:

BTW, this was when they had the tarps up so no one can see what was going on :)

I was obviously very close by, if that helps your question :woot: It's been slow around here, figured it was about time I unveiled my treats :cwink:

BTW, this was when they had the tarps up so no one can see what was going on :)
:cmad:you been holding back secrets on us

tumblr_m5tc3qyDa71r8eqsw.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"