TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - - - - Part 13

dailyplanetnewspaper.jpg

I'm straining my eyes so freakin hard to see who wrote those front page stories. LOL

No problem! I don't right now, but I can try getting them later.

You're welcome! I got them from http://www.movieposterdb.com/ , you either have to buy credits or upload an official poster for something they don't already have to download something. Which can be very difficult sometimes.

Great, thanks. Whenever you get around to it please post them and keep up the great work!

how in the world can you tell?!?!

I was joking. :woot:

Side note: Ron was the first guy to write about Clark on Smallville when he was called the "Good Samaritan", which is still better than the "Red-Blue Blur".

Side note: Ron was the first guy to write about Clark on Smallville when he was called the "Good Samaritan", which is still better than the "Red-Blue Blur".

haha...damn you got me

I knew it was a joke... only because i matched the blurred letters to what could've been the known reporters' names.

"Lois Lane..." Nope
"Steve Lomb..." Nah
"Ron Troupe" Uh-uh

I don't even think it says Perry White. I seriously tried! LOL

Wow, love the Daily Planet design. It's perfect. Now all we need is the globe on the top of the building in the sequel (since the DP will need some serious renovations after MOS).

Yeah I hope they put the globe on top in the sequel
blnnvuocqaeufnn.jpg

Could Krypton be a matriarchy?

But I believe both men and women will be wearing these costumes, judging from the photos of the Kryptonian Council members show in the movie guides and in the prequel comics.

damn, this is a spoilerish image

image0012ec.jpg

Not that spoilerish.
We knew she arrives at the Kent farm.

Even though one of books confirmed "jenny olsen" (with a caption), notice her credentials in the photo: "Jenny Jurvivch" for what is worth, just thought i would mention this.

xPv6H0f.jpg

2SoJC0h.jpg

Even though one of books confirmed "jenny olsen" (with a caption), notice her credentials in the photo: "Jenny Jurvivch" for what is worth, just thought i would mention this.

xPv6H0f.jpg

2SoJC0h.jpg

That's pretty interesting. What does it mean? :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"