TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - - - - Part 13

The film is out next friday and not even a single review? eeesh.

The embargo isn't lifted until June 10'th... and to be quite honest, I really don't wanna read any reviews. If they're exstremely good, I'll get my hopes up way too high and will more than likely be disappointed. If they're bad or just ok, I'll just feel not at ease!... So, I'd rather go in blind.

The film is out next friday and not even a single review? eeesh.

OH MY GOD this just hit me! Hahahaha, I've been so crazy with work and other stuff that I hadn't realized we were that close!!! I got my Walmart ticket all ready to go for next Thursday night but bought it while running errands and put it away in my desk weeks ago. Realizing it's only 9 days until I get to see this just made my day :woot:!

Found this HQ capture from the scene shown in the Dodge Ram commercial:

Found this HQ capture from the scene shown in the Dodge Ram commercial:​

Okay, let's compare:
q1AYbPWccXIzJVnP67apcy4OOMt.jpg

I think she looks a bit like K-Stew, there.

This is slightly OT: But this is the commercial which got her this bit part. [YT]We3MxsWdqOc[/YT]

That'd be a surreal experience, to hear a phone call saying "I want you to be in my movie."

I think SHE'S kinda hot.

LOL, I would have to agree with you guys a bit there. I wouldn't have known it was her if it didn't say so.

I wish we could get more Promo shots in the same size & quality as the stills, like the one used for the Entertainment Weekly cover. :/

Don't know if this was posted (haven't seen it, so apologies if it has been). I think it was part of the interview spread the cast did back in January.

YRiiee4.jpg

Bigger:
tUbVT7d.jpg

Arms look huge in that pic... I mean way bigger than anything MOS related. Is that Photoshop or is he exercising even more?! :wow:

Arms look huge in that pic... I mean way bigger than anything MOS related. Is that Photoshop or is he exercising even more?! :wow:

His arms don't look much different in size from how big they were during MOS. It's largely just the perspective of the shot and how it makes his upper arms looks shorter and wider. If I'm wrong, it is probably just a case of increased bodyfat while maintaining the same base of muscle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"