TNT's Animal Kingdom

I’m fine with it. This show for me has been very consistent.

I'm going to miss show, but it was definitely a good run while it lasted. I still remember going into this show very skeptical and it ended up really suprising me in the end. This and Claws are easily my two favortie shows on basic cable right now and its sad both are already coming to an end.

lol at Deran and Craig even thinking they could be the ones in charge.

Oh my god that looks sick. Looking forward to it.

Back tonight, y’all. Can’t believe it’s been almost two years.

Got damn, that siege on the house… :eek:

Between this and Fear the Walking Dead, it’s good to see Nick Stahl back on his feet again. And I love that they’re keeping up with the adventures of young Smurf. It’s like their own version of Godfather Part II.

Also interested to know if Emily Deschanel is just out of the picture now or…?

I'm not thrilled at all the constant flashbacks interrupting the flow of the narrative - it's gotten to be a bit too much since last season - but it was otherwise a decent start. I was waiting for the doublecross to happen and then it did in a spectacular fashion.

“Their just playing playing right”
Smurf raising a Pit Bull.

Ok so that was kinda cool foreshadowing with the pool with young and old Pope.

Pope let him live. Is this the downfall of the Cody family.

Ok because of your post I looked up this theory and as twisted as it is it makes sense and I cant believe that I never saw the signs so… maybe.

I’m watching episode 2 right now. Cool seeing ZSJL Darkseid voice actor in the bowling alley scene. Also Wole Parks aka John Henry Irons in S&L. So 2 cool dc connections.

Pope at the graveyard scene and Deran and Adrain drama. Damn.

I know it’s gonna be different now that Smurf’s gone but I’m wondering if the show will end like the movie did.

I mean Baz is already dead so will Craig get killed like in the film too and Deran goes to jail. Also J kills pope.

Last edited:
I know it’s gonna be different now that Smurf’s gone but I’m working if the show will end like the movie did.

I mean Baz is already dead so will Craig get killed like in the film too and Deran goes to jail. Also J kills pope.
Paired with the show’s Godfather Part II-esque flashbacks they have going right now, I could see them emulating the endings of both films with
J killing Pope and then flash back to Smurf being surrounded by family while J is completely alone in an empty house.

Ok because of your post I looked up this theory and as twisted as it is it makes sense and I cant believe that I never saw the signs so… maybe.

It's a pretty twisted and dark family when you look at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"