TNT's Perception

carrrnuttt

Sidekick
Reaction score
I can't believe this has no thread.

This show had been sitting in my DVR since it showed last Monday. Finally got some time to watch it today, and it was surprisingly good.

It was like A Beautiful Mind meets L&O: Criminal Intent. Very cerebral.

As soon as I found out that his "visitor" wasn't real, I knew it was his subconscious helping solve the mystery.

Last edited:
This gem of a show was also sitting on my DVR and finally got around to watching it. It was really good. Can't wait to see more of this show.

I love the FBI girl, she is really cute. I think she was Shawn's girlfriend on Psych. Was the male hallucination that helped him solve the case Pope from Falling Skies? He looked and sounded like him but it was hard to put them together because Pope is so dirty and this guy was so clean cut.

The way the lead guy, don't know his name, looked at the paper and figured out the anagram was awesome.

I stand corrected. ABC can make good serious shows. 12 minutes into the show and I'm really liking it. We'll see how it goes from here.

Usually I like cop shows with a gimmick. Like Criminal Minds, Lie to Me, White Collar, The Mentalist and etc. I thought Perception was pretty cool, but I found the way that they were getting Eric McCormack to be a little insane was an overkill. Also the way they exposed the murderers seems a little amateurish. I thought the mentalist and White Collar did it better in this regard. But I'm willing to give it a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"