to be, or not to be

NightwingWC

Sidekick
Reaction score
If you were given the option, would you want to be a mod? Personally, I would NOT!

I would if I was given the option but I wouldn't ask unless they ask me first

If it was the Batman or Misc. Film Forums, then yes.

But global-mod or mod of any other forum, no.

I guess I would but if I was asked.

I've been a mod before (obviously not here) it aint all it's cracked up to be. Or at least, to me it wasn't.

Yeah, I chose those two forums because I knew what should be combined, what is trash, and who is who in there.

Originally posted by Wolfwood
I've been a mod before (obviously not here) it aint all it's cracked up to be. Or at least, to me it wasn't.

what did you do?

For me its not like I am looking forward to it or anything.
I just do thins if I am asked and there's no hassle involved.

Who on the Hype SHOULD be a mod if they were asked? Theres a couple people I can be sure of are mod material.

Originally posted by Istari Wizard
what did you do?

Just basic Mod stuff like make sure threads are on topic, move them to the right place if they're not, get rid of innapropiate stuff. Things like that.

Originally posted by Wolfwood
Just basic Mod stuff like make sure threads are on topic, move them to the right place if they're not, get rid of innapropiate stuff. Things like that.

what website?

I don't even remember, sometime after I stopped going they moved to someother site. It was a DBZ site though.

If given the opportunity I would help admin the site and boards since I am a webmaster by trade for four years or so already and have managed a large community site. And yes when I need to be serious about something, I am dead serious.

If any of the admins are interested, PM me and I will offer up more info.

If it helps, I am very well versed with many php/mySQL boards, and it would not be my first time adminstrating/modding a vBulletin Board. In fact I was one of it's earlier supporters during the days when UBB dominated the scene. In addition to that I can help install many other php/mySQL scripts and make the appropriate asthetic modifications to suit the theme of the site.

Yea yea a shameless promotion, but I can back what I say.

I vote no, being a mod isn't as fun you think. You get tons of emails bickering about this and that and that's just the hate mail :D

Nah, I wouldnt fancy it.
Im not here enough anyway.................. although Im here almost every day, Im not always on for long.

I wouldn't mind being a mod but definitely not at this board. Way too active for my liking if I were a moderator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"