Tom Hiddleston is Loki

It would also explain how someone in the "real world" ended up with "magical" rings.

I just hope that the crossovers that they're planning are necessary and not just a big flashing sign saying "HEY! These movies take place in the same universe!"

I just finished watching the three "episodes" of Wallander and Hiddleston was good in them, although he wasn't given too much to do (No one but Branagh was given much to do, to be honest)

I thought I'd bump this thread, don't want Loki falling off the first page!

tomH.jpg

I wonder how they are going to make loki look in the film. Isnt in the comics he tends to change his look from male to female among other zany things?

Well one of his key powers is shape-shifting. So it's plausible. I would imagine he'd disguise himself to play people like fiddles and what not.

I wonder how they are going to make loki look in the film. Isnt in the comics he tends to change his look from male to female among other zany things?
He changed to a woman recently because he basically stole Sif's body while all of the Asgardians were dead and waiting to be reborn. It's not something he does regularly. Although, as noted, he is a shapeshifter and there is at least one other instance of Loki becoming a female (and a mother, no less).

As for his look in the film, who knows? I imagine it'll be informed by ancient Viking clothing to some extent. We can't really speculate on the look of the characters when we have no idea what the look of the movie itself will be, even. I'm looking forward to seeing the costume reveals eventually, though. :up:

totally it should be very interesting to see how they go about the look of the film.

He changed to a woman recently because he basically stole Sif's body while all of the Asgardians were dead and waiting to be reborn. It's not something he does regularly. Although, as noted, he is a shapeshifter and there is at least one other instance of Loki becoming a female (and a mother, no less).

As for his look in the film, who knows? I imagine it'll be informed by ancient Viking clothing to some extent. We can't really speculate on the look of the characters when we have no idea what the look of the movie itself will be, even. I'm looking forward to seeing the costume reveals eventually, though. :up:

I imagine Loki's costume would be quite extravagant. Lot's of gold trim and jewels. Showing that he's quite egotistical and arrogant. Perhaps vein?

I love Olivier Coipel's recent redesign of Loki's costume:

Loki6.jpg

Ehhh na I don't like that. Looks too grungy and Marilyn Manson-esque.

I've always thought of Loki being extravagant and vein. Superficial almost. Lots of gold and jewels, stuff like that.

Ehhh na I don't like that. Looks too grungy and Marilyn Manson-esque.

I've always thought of Loki being extravagant and vein. Superficial almost. Lots of gold and jewels, stuff like that.

Something more like this then? ;)

Loki12.gif

:hehe: That's a little TOO extravagant :D

But Loki is a larger than life character, his outfits should reflect this. And I think a lot of costume changes would suit him.

:hehe: That's a little TOO extravagant :D

But Loki is a larger than life character, his outfits should reflect this. And I think a lot of costume changes would suit him.

Thats how i picture him, every time u see him he is in a different over the top costume

Loki's not really that vain, though...

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing him in some ornate robes. His comic costumes seem a little off for him in a movie. The robes would be a visual indication that he excels in magic, as opposed to Thor, who excels in the physical fighting skills.

Well, they're going to make him somewhat darker, I doubt you want the Son of the Mask Loki.

hey guys, bumping this for loki justice. the actor looks BRILL.

anyways, i think he looks more like the subtle ass, not the extravagant creep. but also, not the marilyn manson grungy wreck. just a guy that kinda looks good but is subtley evil behind the scenes. anyone understand me? that's just my opinion anyway.

Tom's pretty handsome to be subtle, but he doesn't look extravangant and vain. then again, i haven't seen him act, i could be proven wrong.

thoughts?

One for the all the Loki fans:

"Loki" by Rancid

Set out to mislead
Sets out to murder
False appearance is everything to him
Is he good today, or is he evil
In a violent crazy spewing words of madness
It can go either way you never know
Conditioned to deceive and that's how he likes it
With all the guns going off who can say no to the guy
Who watch out, who's ****ing nuts
'Cause Loki's playing tricks again
Loki's playing tricks again

Hmmh, I like thing that rhyme more.

Last edited:
Ahh, well me like grammar...

lol, just bustin... to each their own, but it kinda rhymes when its put to music, tough to explain....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"