Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Volstagg's kids are awesome, they would mess Loki up much worse than the Hulk did.

Hence why he doesn't want to be put in the time out corner with them. ;)

OK ladies, here he is in the new trailer, gifs from Tumblr.

The Warriors' threats to Loki don't even faze him. If someone laughed at me when I threatened them with death, I would think they have something up their sleeve that I don't. Clearly, Loki isn't scared.

The Warriors' threats to Loki don't even faze him. If someone laughed at me when I threatened them with death, I would think they have something up their sleeve that I don't. Clearly, Loki isn't scared.

Sociopaths seldom are. Seems like he enjoys their threats.

http://kane52630.tumblr.com/post/57613389875/thor-the-dark-world

Uj2blUF.gif
T8GKr4o.gif

xxKWtQR.gif
hL80rwy.gif

Is it just me of does it looked like they caked on alot of make up on Tom/Loki?

Is it just me of does it looked like they caked on alot of make up on Tom/Loki?

They generally have to put on quite a bit to make him pale. Tom Hiddleston is actually quite tanned (and was at the time of filming) so I'm guessing they had to really pack it on. It's unfortunate, but they couldn't risk Loki looking sunbaked when he's been sitting in a cell for a year.

Looks like Loki gets to use a bit more magic in this movie, that thing he did in the cell were all the furniture went flying was definitely something we havent see him do before.

Loki and Jane meeting face to face, I've been waiting for this. Also, Sif is badass and Loki's twisted smile is creepy.

^
Perhaps his been brushing up on his magic while in jail. He does have a number of books in there.

Yeah, he seems to have learned a few new tricks. I don't think it would be very smart to give the sociopath god who tried to exterminate one world and conquer another, anything related to magic, even books.

I don't know if there will be many scenes with Loki and Odin, but I really hope there is. I really want to see the dynamic between the two.

I want Loki and Frigga scenes. She seems to be the one person that Loki still cares about and vice versa.

From the EmpireOnline: Thor: The Dark World Second Trailer Breakdown (page 8)

Tom Hiddleston says he had a ball playing Loki this time around. “You think, ‘Well, where next? What’s he going to do?’ What level of remorse does he have? If he does have any remorse or regret: why? Who does he feel guilty in front of, and who does he laugh in the face of? What’s his motivation? If he stands to win, what does he stand to win? So as a character you’ve got all these new motivations, but as an actor I am absolved from playing hero or villain — I’m just a firework, the live wire. And that was more fun than I can possibly tell you.”

Loki does seem to be looking quite pale of skin he's almost an albino.

Looks like Loki gets to use a bit more magic in this movie, that thing he did in the cell were all the furniture went flying was definitely something we havent see him do before.

Pfft! He was just passing wind in his cell!

They generally have to put on quite a bit to make him pale. Tom Hiddleston is actually quite tanned (and was at the time of filming) so I'm guessing they had to really pack it on. It's unfortunate, but they couldn't risk Loki looking sunbaked when he's been sitting in a cell for a year.

imagine how like...gross that would feel? Being one of the main characters, and having makeup just caked on your face

^
Perhaps his been brushing up on his magic while in jail. He does have a number of books in there.

Exactly what I thought. He probably was reading more about types of Magic, perhaps to escape. Hopefully he grows more powerful

Loki's Library in his prison cell:

Introductory Sorcery
9 Signs She's Not Into You
Adoption and You
Post Traumatic Stress: Why Falling Into a Void Will Harm Your Psyche

I know, I was thoroughly impressed by that power display.

I like to think that Odin was just holding Loki back with his magic ability.

^
what idiot of a prison guard gives Loki books about magic to read? that's like handing out hand guns to high security prisoners...

what idiot of a prison guard gives Loki books about magic to read? that's like handing out hand guns to high security prisoners...

:funny: I was just thinking the same thing actually. I'll bet he's reading self-help books. Definitely needs some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"