Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux - Part 2

Teaser for the SuperBowl Jaguar commercial. Anyone get the feeling he's channeling Loki?

Teaser for the SuperBowl Jaguar commercial. Anyone get the feeling he's channeling Loki?

Ooh yeah. Definitely got the Loki-vibe.

(Am I alone in thinking dark hair suits him really well?)

This has probably already been posted elsewhere - but it fits here as well.

Click here for a peek at the Hot Toys TTDW Loki prototype:

http://www.hottoys.com.hk/productDetail.php?productID=221

I'm not feeling it. They seriously need to change the head sculpt before putting this into production. IMO, it looks nothing like Tom.

I cringed when I saw that. It's obvious that they are trying, what with the skin detail, but the facial features do not match him at all.

The Thor action figures don't look nearly as bad IMO.

This has probably already been posted elsewhere - but it fits here as well.

Click here for a peek at the Hot Toys TTDW Loki prototype:

http://www.hottoys.com.hk/productDetail.php?productID=221

I'm not feeling it. They seriously need to change the head sculpt before putting this into production. IMO, it looks nothing like Tom.
Yeah, not a fan of it, that face sculpt just looks.....off. I'll continue to be happy with my Avengers Loki

Yeah, not a fan of it, that face sculpt just looks.....off. I'll continue to be happy with my Avengers Loki

I agree; it looks off, but I pre-ordered it anyway. F**k it. :) I pre-ordered TDW Thor, too. So now those two can hang out with The Avengers ones I have...

hm9gkfJ.gif

ktHS4Ye.gif

My goodness. I love Hiddleston, but even he can't pull off that blonde look. Awful.

Those images make it even more clear that it was good that he didn't get the part. He doesn't look right (of course everyone would pack on some weight if they got the part though) and I don't think he would have had the same kind of mighty presence that Chris has. And of course also because Tom is fantastic as Loki, which is a character that really seems to bring out what he's good at.

Agreed. I really love Tom as Loki and hris as Thor, so in the end i believe they were cast in the right way :woot:. It's nice seeing Tom auditioning for Thor though lol.

My friend, who's a crazy fan of Tom's showed me this earlier today. The dude is definitely popular/friendly with them Marvel ladies.lol

tumblr_mv33a4iS4G1qeuzrdo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m35bc6uxNS1qb658io1_500.png

tumblr_mhul6n9Bfh1qeuzrdo5_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m8u70nPael1qjo1x3.jpg

tumblr_m510ipbh1r1qhwgauo1_500.jpg

Loki/Tom definitely stole the show again in TDW. Every performance is phenomenal.

And I love that they're really playing up the "God of tricks" part of Loki.

This has probably already been posted in the Thor forum, but there's plans underway for a 3rd installment. Can't wait to see what they have planned for his scheming brother.

No doubt something big given the way TDW ended, I just hope those plans ultimately involve Surtur.

You know, if I was Loki I would disown Odin for being a terrible, neglectful, abusive, sadistic father and Thor for always turning a blind eye at the obvious mental pain and suffering his father has inflicted upon him. Clearly Loki's behavior is a result of their level of apathy towards his needs. Seriously, just how much mental and physical abuse can one person take before they just crack under the vice grip of isolation and no sense of belonging by such apathetic disregard of the people they should trust the most?

Mjölnir;27779061 said:
Those images make it even more clear that it was good that he didn't get the part. He doesn't look right (of course everyone would pack on some weight if they got the part though) and I don't think he would have had the same kind of mighty presence that Chris has. And of course also because Tom is fantastic as Loki, which is a character that really seems to bring out what he's good at.

Even so that beefed up body...yowzas! :hubba
hm9gkfJ.gif

*edit* I can't stop thinking of this everytime I see that image but God he looks very yummy with some weight on him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"