Tomb Raider III

Avalanche

Tremor
Reaction score
It seems Angelina has had a change of mind, and would star in Tomb Raider II after all.

http://uk.filmforce.ign.com/articles/702/702457p1.html

With the games getting good again, and currently experiencing popularity once more, it might be a good time to go for another Tomb Raider. Who knows. They might pull a strong storyline out of the bag this time.

The previous ficks were dire. They need to get out of this notion that a Tomb raider flick needs to be a second rate action flick.

Get someone like Shane Black behind it, and it could turn out okay.

Both films stunk, and based on the sequels lackluster performance, I'm surprised this is happening........

I'm surprised it's happening too, though I guess it's the success of the new game spurring it on.

Personally, I enjoyed the first film. Sure, it never set the world alight, but I dound it enjoyable enough. The second one bored me a little if I'm honest.

Let's hope this time they can get things right.

Milkman95 said:
based on the sequels lackluster performance, I'm surprised this is happening........

Movies dont have to make any money anymore. Aliens VS Predator 2 prooves that

AVP sold a lot of DVDs, as did both Tomb Raider films. They appeal to the kind of 30s/middle-aged single men who should know better.

Its the same reason we got a HOD2 it did well on dvd for some reason.

Dnsk said:
Movies dont have to make any money anymore. Aliens VS Predator 2 prooves that
Oh my God... that means they might actually make a Catwoman 2!:eek: :( :mad:

First film sucked. Blockbuster without sense.
Second film also sucked. Sequel of blockbuster without sense.

Unless they get a really good director Miss Jolie should stear clear

i first one i forget what it was even about have to watch it again, the second one i liked, i thought it was pretty good, i hope the third one would add more and different things to it

Jolie sucks.

Use the current Lara.

lara1.jpg

lara2.jpg

lara3.jpg

lara4.jpg

lara5.jpg

She is probably a better actress than Jolie anyway. Jolie in Tomb Raider is just that "Angelina Jolie in TOMB RAIDER" when it should be 'Lara Croft in TOMB RAIDER'.

hunter rider said:
This along with your JJ comment means i now want a goat to sodomise you:mad:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :(

Well I do think J.J is overated (I do have an interest in LOST and I am looking forward to MI3 though.) :up:

But I hate Jolie. The only decent film I have liked he in was Mr and Ms Smith... and it was because I was expecting a dreadful film.

Anyway... Kill off the Jolie TR franchise. Start over :up:

Mentok said:
Jolie sucks.

Use the current Lara.

lara1.jpg

lara2.jpg

lara3.jpg

lara4.jpg

lara5.jpg

She is probably a better actress than Jolie anyway. Jolie in Tomb Raider is just that "Angelina Jolie in TOMB RAIDER" when it should be 'Lara Croft in TOMB RAIDER'.
Gah, no way!

I much prefer Angelina Jolie. No competition.

Mentok said:
Jolie sucks.

Use the current Lara.

lara1.jpg

lara2.jpg

lara3.jpg

lara4.jpg

lara5.jpg

Quoted.

For.

Truth.

Mentok said:
Jolie sucks.

Use the current Lara.

lara1.jpg

lara2.jpg

lara3.jpg

lara4.jpg

lara5.jpg

Dude you're stupid, that girl was only used for her likeness and I doubt very much she can act. I for one I don't want third sequel cos second stunk badly. On the other hand Jolie doesn’t suck as an actress but some movies she’s done were quite **** but I hope she does film that I enjoy watching in the future maybe Batman or non- Batman films

Mentok said:
Jolie sucks.

Use the current Lara.

lara1.jpg

lara2.jpg

lara3.jpg

lara4.jpg

lara5.jpg

very nice who is she?

Wesyeed said:
Acting... pfft. Who goes to see tomb raider for great acting?
I believe I read somewhere she's getting into acting. (Like I'll be watching for her acting anyway) :eek: Jesus christ look at this..

19daa135a395e9b06305114495de7781.jpg

Read the bottom of this page: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4907224.stm

of course you won't, you just want her take her clothes off :up: that I would love her do it....:o

No, although that'd be a very nice bonus. I really just enjoy the cool action shootout scenes and this woman is young and seems perfectly fit to handle her big guns. :up:

TOMB RAIDER III would work out great and be a mega hit, if it had the following elements:

It needs to be RATED R...it has to be! Screw the kiddies and the teenie boppers...this movie needs to be balls to the wall rated R.

We need to see Lara naked, and she needs to have a hot sex scene...not too hard like Basic Instinct, but maybe something a little sizzling like the one in WILD THINGS...only tastefully done...but yeah, we need to see her breasts, that is what everyone wants to see! So show us! :-) A girl on girl scene couldn't hurt either! lol

We need more ADVENTURE and less JAMES BOND. Lara is about ADVENTURE...and EXPLORATION, and KICK ASS!!! We need a genuine ADVENTURE!!! And lots of GUN PLAY would be cool, but let's work on some character development for a change!

Also...we need something a little more grounded than PANDORA'S BOX or that TIME TRAVEL thing...how about her search for ATLANTIS!!! Now that could be AWESOME!!!

There you go, there is your mega block buster hit!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"