Infinity War Toys and Merchandise

DiT0EpvVQAATytV.jpg

I am just waiting for new Legends reveals, LOL! Hoping we see Ebony Maw and Corvus Glaive confirmed!

Marvel Select Thor with Teen Groot, as well as the new MS Iron Spider.

SDCC-2018-DST-Marvel-065.jpg

SDCC-2018-DST-Marvel-067.jpg

I am just waiting for new Legends reveals, LOL! Hoping we see Ebony Maw and Corvus Glaive confirmed!

Considering they're practically making the rest of the Black Panther cast in an upcoming Marvel Legends wave, I'd be shocked at this point if they don't finish off the Black Order. Especially since they already got the biggest one out of the way with Cull Obsidian.

Considering they're practically making the rest of the Black Panther cast in an upcoming Marvel Legends wave, I'd be shocked at this point if they don't finish off the Black Order. Especially since they already got the biggest one out of the way with Cull Obsidian.

I want to believe, LOL! But the Legends line has some odd ones that never got done. I find it odd almost every supporting character in Black Panther will be done this year, but the Warriors 3, Agent Carter, etc. likely will never see the light of day. That is also to say nothing of various villains/characters unlikely to be done ever since the M10 line ignored them (Quicksilver, Whiplash, Malekith, etc).

Oh, has anyone got the M10 line yet? I received Ronan. Love him! My Ant-Man 2 pack should be here today and my Cap 2 pack is coming Tuesday. I also pre-ordered the IM3 pack (won't come anytime soon though...not til Sept as of now) and I pre-ordered a Red Skull who has no shipping ETA.

I see that Red Skull has a SDCC version that I badly want that comes with the Tesseract! I have no need for the Tesseract part of it, I just want that Red Skull! Hoping Ebay starts just listing him solo soon.

Oh, has anyone got the M10 line yet? I received Ronan. Love him! My Ant-Man 2 pack should be here today and my Cap 2 pack is coming Tuesday. I also pre-ordered the IM3 pack (won't come anytime soon though...not til Sept as of now) and I pre-ordered a Red Skull who has no shipping ETA.

I see that Red Skull has a SDCC version that I badly want that comes with the Tesseract! I have no need for the Tesseract part of it, I just want that Red Skull! Hoping Ebay starts just listing him solo soon.

I have the Thanos 3-pack pre-ordered. I need a good movie accurate Thanos figure and I have the Gallery Statue pre-ordered, but it comes out in October. Until then, I want to itch my curiousity and the 3-pack ML one is perfect. I might be in the minority, but I think it's better than SHF in terms of Brolin resemblance.

Edit: Cancelled the 3-pack. Decided to wait a bit more for the Gallery statue, as it looks amazing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"