Trailer has been rated, running time 2:25!?

Interesting....Cant wait to see what this trailer shows

Trailer will be here in three days...per The Rock's Facebook page

I'm very curious to see the footage, all I'm hoping is seeing that the whole movie being more grounded in reality than the first movie.

I'm wondering if this is going to be a full blown sequel or a thinly veiled reboot.

It doesn't look bad from the little glimpse we've got, especially from a guy who have done mostly dance movies, it looks more of a grounded action movie than the first one and I don't mind that, actually.

So...makes me wonder if Duke doesn't make it past act 1 :D

Apparently, the trailer will have the Cobra flag being raised over the White House. :dry:

I expect a lot of marketing around the rock.
(not so much channing)

and kudos for getting rid of the lips on snake eyes

Thats awesome. Shows Cobra as a serious threat. I hope Duke dies right away, Tatum is such an awful actor.

7IygB.jpg

Uv277.jpg

aYgwN.jpg

eRd09.jpg

Is it just me or did the little snippets of the trailer already look better than the first movie? Though that's probably not saying much.

I like what I'm hearing so far...Remember that this was written by the Zombieland writers whom are comic fans as well as all around good writers

Interested in seeing the trailer for this, the first movie was dumb fun but there is no doubting they could improve on it, hopefully they have with Retaliation.

Damn does Snake Eyes look badass.

Needs more Delta 6 accelerator suits though.

looks like they fixed Snake Eyes from the first film, no mouth on the mask this time. YEAH!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"