Trailer has been rated, running time 2:25!?

1st of all thank you Machinma for saving us of the ET presented version of this. You saved me a migraine or two.

2nd this actually looks pretty kick ass and a lot better than the first one.

Looks really entertaining and Cobra Commander looks like Cobra Commander.

Seems to be a more grounded action movie than the first one, now I don't hate it but this seems more to my liking, I'm still going to be cautious since trailer can be deceiving but so far it doesn't look like the train wreck disaster as me and others had expected with Chu as the director. And thank f-ing god they fixed Snake Eyes' look.

I'm hoping Duke is one of the Joes that's gone in the first act.

Last edited:
Now this looks like a GI Joe movie!!

Holy ****....this looks...GOOD.

Wow! At least now it'll be high-octane action without stupid crap otherwise.

Cobra Commander looks BEAST.

While trailers can be deceiving of the final product, this was a pretty good trailer. Cobra Commander and Snake Eyes look perfect:up:

I'm guessing all the Joes (aside from Snake Eyes) in the first flick are killed in the attack.

Didnt like the first one but this looks sick

From what I gather from the trailer everyone dies except The Rock, Palicki, Snake Eyesand some third guy? Interesting plot if they really kill off Duke

Also who is playing Cobra Commander?

Looks a lot better than the first. The decision to ditch Marlon Waynes and funky toy suits helps. Also selling the movie around the Rock and the ninja is a great move.

This looks a lot like Chu's earlier work to be honest, and that's a good thing.
Especially that money shot towards the end(kinda reminds me how good Begins could have been in that aspect).

I also suspect Tatum is killed off in that first act Transformer attack on the base.

They should have pulled a Captain America and saved this puppy for the Super bowl.

Last edited:
I liked the first movie but when news started to come out about the sequel I had no hope for it until I saw this trailer, I'm now excited about it, I do hope Cobra Commander's in it.

aTG7H.png

This actually looks shockingly decent. Much better looking than the first.

The lesser presence of Tatum Channing certainly helps. :o

I still can't believe Cobra Commander is in this, since JGL didn't return and there's no mentioned about an actor replacing the role I thought with Stevenson in the movie they're going to make Firefly the main villain, good to know that's not the case.

Looks a lot better than the first, the effects actually look legit this time when it seemed $175 million was just wasted on the last one. Also, Snake Eyes looks so much better now.

The music in the trailer got quite annoying at a certain point. I thought my speakers were dying or something.

Mr. Chu...you now have my attention.

Great trailer.

I'm guessing all the Joes (aside from Snake Eyes) in the first flick are killed in the attack.

*crosses fingers* Please Marlon Wayans, Marlon Wayans, Marlon Ways. R.I.P. We never needed/wanted you. :oldrazz:

The movie already looks a whole lot better than the first. Still I'll wait until the word of the first previews before I decide whether I see this one.

Wow, Cobra Commander looks like Cobra Commander! ****ing awesome. About time. Jinx and Snake Eyes look great as well. Cool Trailer overall.

As some other people have pointed out, it did feel sort of like Ghost Protocol (plot-wise) just by comparing the trailers.

Snake Eyes vs. Storm Shadow: Round 2! My body is ready.

Last edited:
As some other people have pointed out, it did feel sort of like Ghost Protocol (plot-wise) just by comparing the trailers.

Yeah it did, even the sound effects and beats in the intro resembled it. Guess every action flick uses those nowadays though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"