Traitor, Con-man, All-time Loser : The Trump Thread

I'm trying not to get my hopes up. He's gotten away with too much already. :(

That is his go to move: sue and sue some more until his problems go away. Only I don't think that will work this time.

That is his go to move: sue and sue some more until his problems go away. Only I don't think that will work this time.
If he couldn't stop the evidence, he's going to stop the investigators by suing every one of them.

NY Times - Jan. 6 Committee Weighs Possibility of Criminal Referrals
The House panel is examining whether there is enough evidence to recommend that the Justice Department pursue cases against Donald J. Trump and others.

According to people briefed on their efforts, investigators for the committee are looking into whether a range of crimes were committed, including two in particular: whether there was wire fraud by Republicans who raised millions of dollars off assertions that the election was stolen, despite knowing the claims were not true; and whether Mr. Trump and his allies obstructed Congress by trying to stop the certification of electoral votes.

Congress was a victim of the January attack and have the position to ask law enforcement to prosecute.

Last edited:
NY Times - Jan. 6 Committee Weighs Possibility of Criminal Referrals
The House panel is examining whether there is enough evidence to recommend that the Justice Department pursue cases against Donald J. Trump and others.

According to people briefed on their efforts, investigators for the committee are looking into whether a range of crimes were committed, including two in particular: whether there was wire fraud by Republicans who raised millions of dollars off assertions that the election was stolen, despite knowing the claims were not true; and whether Mr. Trump and his allies obstructed Congress by trying to stop the certification of electoral votes.

Congress was a victim of the January attack and have the position to ask law enforcement to prosecute.

Of course it was fraud.

11 months and they're still debating whether fraud and obstruction was committed. Im reminded of this scene from the Two Towers.

Cruz would definitely be at the top of the list. Any list of unlikable people or things really.

Sounds like a great campaign slogan for 2024....."He is old, isn’t tech savvy, doesn’t keep up with or read obscure internet conspiracies, and only follows the main stream media so doesn’t have the facts."

"VOTE TRUMP!! He's better than the other old guy!!"

I got this one.

That was a pathetic attempt haha. People forget Trump is old! :funny: He doesn’t know how to use the internet or anything about conspiracy theories, just enough to put all the conspiracy theories going on his Twitter feed for the last few years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"