World Transformers: Animated series news/discussion

I find it a bit odd that they didn't use Spike or a recurring character. I'm getting that "we're capitalizing off of G1" vibe, but there's no Spike to be seen. Just a little girl who looks more like cannon fodder than anything. Her design's more like something out of Ben 10.

I find it a bit odd that they didn't use Spike or a recurring character. I'm getting that "we're capitalizing off of G1" vibe, but there's no Spike to be seen. Just a little girl who looks more like cannon fodder than anything. Her design's more like something out of Ben 10.

I wish Spike was in it:csad: Or Chip Chase. Chip always made me feel better about myself.

Also here is a page where the first look of the animation:

http://tformers.com/SDCC-Transformers-Animated-Clip-Preview/8196/news.html
This looks very teen titanish. The animation is decent though. The voices will take some getting use to, its going to be really hard hearing Op with what use to be Megs old voice actor. All the other voices we heard like Megs, starscrem and BB were horrible. Oh and im going to call it right now, I already hate that little girl and im sure she will be very annoying. I really hope ths ends up like teen titans did. Where the first season sucks the final rocks then all the later season are pretty good.

You didn't like Starscream's voice...? I thought it did a great homage to the original VA of the G1 Starscream.

Who is the new Lukus guy? He apparently looks like the Hulk. Any pics?

You didn't like Starscream's voice...? I thought it did a great homage to the original VA of the G1 Starscream.
The voice actor they used for the last 3 transformers shows sounded much better and alot like the old starscream voice actor. Heck they even used the same guy to play cobra commander just like the old G1 voice actor. This new guy starscream he aint.

I'm not feeling it, at all. And what's with that stupid brat and the jetpack?
In shows nowadays the networks believe you have to have some kind of little kid, so then the kids watching can have a better connection to the show making them fell like there part of it.

Lokus or something like that is a new character that is "like the Hulk" and I really wanna see a pic of him.

Lokus or something like that is a new character that is "like the Hulk" and I really wanna see a pic of him.

His name is abomination.
Haven't seen any official picture of him yet.
Go to the Hulk section, maybe someone in there can give you details on it.

TFADeceps.jpg

Well this is the only picture to come from the new show that has all the TF in it.

Hmm maybe its the guy ontop of Bumblebee.

I wonder if there are any toy pics of Lugnutz.

Hmm maybe its the guy ontop of Bumblebee.

I wonder if there are any toy pics of Lugnutz.

There is a few toy pics from the show one or two pages back. Also there is two links, one is a trailer of the show and one is pics of lots more toys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"