Teen Titans Go!

Hands down the sequence where they talk as their comic version appear in panels was awesome. A great throwback to the comics.

That reading is fun ep was hilarious. This show is goofy done right. And Cyborg's voice actor has a great talent for comedy. He often has to play either over the top jock types or super stoic characters. On TEEN TITANS GO! he is showing great chops for getting laughs, out of me anyway.

I loved how the actor for Cyborg also was the voice of the couch spirit. Them going back forth in the episode was funny cause it was the same voice.

Love this show.

I find it interesting how much this show doesn't seem to have any restrictions as far as who can appear on it.

I find it interesting how much this show doesn't seem to have any restrictions as far as who can appear on it.

DC shows haven't had that issue for a good while now, since Geoff Johns took that position in DC Entertainment. The last show with restrictions was Young Justice with Wonder Woman characters, but that embargo went away very early.

DC shows haven't had that issue for a good while now, since Geoff Johns took that position in DC Entertainment. The last show with restrictions was Young Justice with Wonder Woman characters, but that embargo went away very early.

I know. It's just different since we had the old show where they were embargoes and would've been a big deal if they appeared, but with this show they have some characters show up like it's no big deal.

And it was interesting they made Nightwing look like the DCAU version rather than what they did on the old show.

I loved how they referenced Nicola Scott's Nightwing with a beautiful looking butt.

I've caught up with this show.

It's just such a heartwarming show, sometimes the jokes can run flat, but things like the Dodgeball tournament being won by cheating, it's just gold comedy, a children show with no good morals haha.

I'm really enjoying Robin's and Cyborg's flatout craziness, i originally thought Beast Boy was the hit star, but now i have to say it's Cyborg whos the best laugh.

Don't forget about Raven and Starfire, they're hilarious and Starfire is totally different from her original counterpart.

Yeah everyone's fantastic. I never knew i would enjoy this so this much.

That's why I love reviewing it, yes there have been some duds and some average episodes, but the ones that soar, truly soar.

"Colors of Raven", "Tower Power", "Hey, Pizza!", "Burger vs. Burrito", "Legendary Sandwich", "Driver's Ed", all of these and more were amazing episodes and had plenty of twists on the Titans.

I love this series, and I will do all I can to prove to the non-believers that this is a show worth watching.

Oh, man... that freak out Robin had in "Sidekick" was so messed up. :lmao:

Batman and Gordon having a little picnic on Jokers laughing gas is what freaked me out. :woot:

I didn't even notice the Joker gas since it seems they always show Batman and Gordon hanging out and laughing. Now I wonder if they showed it then too...

Yeah I loved the impersonations Robin did of Batman and even Alfred, hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"