Transformers: Animated

oh man...thanks for the post...i hadn't seen those pictures yet.
i really can't wait for these...i'm going to try to get all of them.

That's not all of the cons either.

They didn't show Blitzwing
DSCF1322.jpg

Also you have Shockwave, Jazz, Blurr, Arcee, and Ultra Magnus in the cast.

Damn I gotta have that Blitzwing. That looks awesome.

I'm usually a sucker for any new incarnation of the "old standards" where TFs are concerned - so I'm sure that guys like Bumblebee, Prowl, Ratchet, Soundwave, and Starscream will be locks for my collection. But I am torn which versions of Optimus and Megatron to get, though (Cybertron or Earth versions).

Well i know they're going to do deluxe and voyager versions of OP. Why they're doing a deluxe confuses me...but i'll definitely get the voyager class.

Well i know they're going to do deluxe and voyager versions of OP. Why they're doing a deluxe confuses me...but i'll definitely get the voyager class.

I know, I'm just not sure whether to get Optimus and Megatron in their Cybertronian modes or in their Earth modes (since the TF Animated line will have toys of both versions of Optimus and Megatron). If size class figures into it, that may affect my decision (I kinda try to avoid getting more than one version of each character per TF line).

well, judging by the images, i like the Earth mode OP more then the Cybertronian mode. But for Megatron i don't really know. I like the version that's in the first 2 pics (the grey prototype) but i like the colors of the version in promo pic (grey, black and red). i'll just wait until i see some finished products.

Damn I gotta have that Blitzwing. That looks awesome.

I'm usually a sucker for any new incarnation of the "old standards" where TFs are concerned - so I'm sure that guys like Bumblebee, Prowl, Ratchet, Soundwave, and Starscream will be locks for my collection. But I am torn which versions of Optimus and Megatron to get, though (Cybertron or Earth versions).
He also has a unique to him gimmick. His head spins and reveals a second face. Split personality with two faces. :up: As for which Optimus, the Voyager (earth form) version for me.

not sure what i think about the animation design, buts those look ****ing awesome as figs!

That's because that's what he is. I really do not like what they've done to him. Laserbeak a guitar? that's friggin lame.

Eh, I kinda like it. IMO it's better than when they made him an Autobot videocam in "Armada", and unlike "Cybertron" he's more useful in his alt-mode.

That's because that's what he is. I really do not like what they've done to him. Laserbeak a guitar? that's friggin lame.
Are you joking? Laserbeak as a guitar is the most awesome idea ever!! :hyper:

Also Soundwave is never going to be a handheld item like a walkman ever again. So you better get used to it.

Still looks a damn site better than his Cybertron incarnation. Which, barring the wings, wasn't that bad.
240px-Soundwave-cybertron.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"