Transformers Transformers G1 shirts

jaganar

☆FACEBOOK.COM/arkhamNYC☆
Reaction score
i believe they were from the MIGHTY FINE tshirt company
i have 4 . two in triple X and 2 in medium the mediums have not been used .
those of us who remember THERE IS ALSO A MEGATRON FOR PRESIDENT tshirt i have 3 of those as well .
200499_10150467877270313_657550312_17502254_4625040_n.jpg

You selling?

You selling?

morg,
im afraid if i say yes ill be hit with a bullet .

i tried to sell it via VAMPIREFREAKS or even trade for that matter (ravage casette /divebomb g1 ) but never got a bite. i had picked up the 2 medium ravages to use as a huge patch-style thing for a bookbag but then i figured it would be a tragedy to do so.

the only ones i want to sell are the mediums and one of the extra MEGS FOR PRES hell id even settle for a legit trade o_O

as it stands i was suprised that no one had posted pics of these yet o_O in the TF section which is my main reason for posting .

Regards .

Jagz

Yep, selling on the hype is consider a no no, that's why I was asking. Too many problems with users taking the money and running or not sending the items. You get a bigger hit trying ebay

so its safe to assume you havent seen this design ??

dude i got it via hottopic when HT was cool ( years ago) nowadays i cant even get any decent music and when i mention TRUE metal i get a very EMO-ish look (you know the one).

i wish the TF fans on here would atleast post their tshirt spoils =3
cus id hate to be the only one.

Jagz

so its safe to assume you havent seen this design ??

dude i got it via hottopic when HT was cool ( years ago) nowadays i cant even get any decent music and when i mention TRUE metal i get a very EMO-ish look (you know the one).

i wish the TF fans on here would atleast post their tshirt spoils =3
cus id hate to be the only one.

Jagz

Nope never seen the design but don't follow Transformers as much, 2nd one really was a let down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"