Transformers Transformers is not Toy Story

Take CFLash's idea of it being a blend of Megs and Galvatron, and you appreciate it differently.

Take CFLash's idea of it being a blend of Megs and Galvatron, and you appreciate it differently.

Galvatron was an insane lunatic and not a very popular character at all.

Why on god's green earth would you take characters that nobody really liked (Hot-Rod/Rodimus Prime for instance mixed into Movie-Optimus Prime) and merge them (visually and/or substantively) into the characters in this movie. I don't really get it.

It's like someone told Bay "the 86 movie was popular with fans"... and then he left the room not hearing the part "yeah but it spelled the end of the franchise' popularity. None of the major new characters introduced really resonated.... in fact they were despised."

I agree. Face looks great. Top of head, not so much.

I dunno... but I really really cannot stand the idea of Megatron with fangs. If he freakin growls like a monster I'm leaving the theater.
what if he growls like an alien robot? :cwink: hehe

Why on god's green earth would you take characters that nobody really liked (Hot-Rod/Rodimus Prime for instance mixed into Movie-Optimus Prime) and merge them (visually and/or substantively) into the characters in this movie. I don't really get it.
other than Prime's flames, i don't see how Hot-Rod was incorporated into Prime...

...but i still thought Hot-Rod was a pretty cool character, until Prime's return.

Movie_Megatron_Poster_Redux_by_timshinn73.jpg

now that's good head

:cool:
LOL, I would be slightly more careful how I sentence some words if I were u. The pic looks great though. Now that is how I would expect megs to look.

Yes another fan manip that repairs the damage.

LOL, I would be slightly more careful how I sentence some words if I were u. The pic looks great though. Now that is how I would expect megs to look.
i worded it like that on purpose for the innuendo factor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"