Transformers Transformers Movie Early Release in Korea

Avangarde

Avan a Good Time
Reaction score
http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=9660

I'm not suprised that there is an early release for a July 4th movie outside of the USA. It happens sometimes in Australia. We got to see Spiderman before USA and I hope we get to see Transformers first as well. That way I can come here and gloat :woot: :trans:

1173199449_Korean%20Move%20Poster.jpg

Thats kinda a recipe for disaster for a movie like this isn't it?. It'll probably be splattered all over the Internet on the same night. .......... Cool. :up:

:(

Although we are normally last to get anything over here, so it feels nice to sometimes be ahead of the USA with anything.

It's a shame, because like they keep saying, you really need to see the TFs on the bigscreen for scale purposes. Except many will probably see the bootleg first so they're not out of the loop for a month.

Plus Dude X getting up for popcorn can really ruin the illusion.

Now i'm confused.

Korea gets the movie on the 28th june, The US gets it on the 4th july along with the rest of the world?

Cuz i've been on the WIKI TF movie page and that says that it's being released on the 20-somethingth of july in the UK?

Is that correct?

they're doing it just to piss off Kim Jon Il.....bastards :ninja:

hmm wonder if the uk may get an early relase as well, one factor could be when are the simpsons and pirates released

I hope so, i don't think i'd be able to go 20ish days without Dl-ing the movie and i really wanna see it with in a Cinima with the huge screen 1st.

hmm wonder if the uk may get an early relase as well, one factor could be when are the simpsons and pirates released

Always a good chance, its mostly got to do with the fact that the 4th of July is a public holiday in the USA, which means big movie release. Other countries are free to release the movie at the accepted date of release standard. Basicly USA is holding off so it gets its 4th of July Movie release, nothing more.

now i'm pissed, why is korea and australia so special? why cant everyone see the movie on the same damn date?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"