Transformers New Transformer Trailer and Movie Length!

I bet they have a special release for the trailer online then it debuts with SM3.

Still no voice for Megatron?

Why? Is Frank Welker's phone number hard to find? :huh:

I'm willing to bet that the voice acting is probably one of the last things they'll do.

Yea... it is hard for me to believe they have not cast him already.

Well now we have a good idea as to when we can expect the next trailer.

http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=9672

There is also mention that there is still no voice actor for Megatron.

Bay has hinted at the time length Transformers although it is yet to be confirmed.

http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=9669

Yay for something new :trans:

-It will be interesting to see how much more CGI will be revealed in this trailer. The last one basically drew a perfect balance, IMO.

-No real opinion on Megatron's voice. Make it not suck.

-I can't understand Bay's comment on the length, but I'll take his word for it, for now.

:yay:

How much do you wanna bet it'll be attached to Spiderman 3..

i hope it doesnt show too much....

the first trailer was ****ing perfect.

I agree, the last trailer was perfect in the way of non spoilers and just showing tidbits. The next one will probably have voices, hopefully Cullen, an some relation to plot.

This news is underwhelming. So the trailer won't be released until mid april? I'm shocked Paramount is going to wait this long to start hyping the film up with another trailer. This trailer should be coming out this month.

Since the film tells 5 stories it better be at least 2 hours. It should probably be longer so the story makes sense. I don't want this film to be like X-Men the last stand which was at least 30 minutes too short for the complex cure and phoenix storylines.

May, not April, i'm betting May. Spiderman 3 opens on May 4th. I think Paramount knows this is the best movie to have their summer giant's trailer screened with...

This news is underwhelming. So the trailer won't be released until mid april? I'm shocked Paramount is going to wait this long to start hyping the film up with another trailer. This trailer should be coming out this month.

Since the film tells 5 stories it better be at least 2 hours. It should probably be longer so the story makes sense. I don't want this film to be like X-Men the last stand which was at least 30 minutes too short for the complex cure and phoenix storylines.

I agree wholeheartedly on every point you made.

Maybe the studio and Spielberg have lost faith. This is not the "event" Michael Bay (or we for that matter) think it is. What I'm really interested in finding out, is if the movie will be screened for critics! That's one of the biggest telltale signs.

I think its the opposite. They are so certain they got a winner that they dont feel the need to advertise it yet. I mean judging by Bay's constant repeat of "transforming robots at 80MPH", Spielberg's "blow you away", Don's idiotic egoistic attitude "unlike anything seen before", all signs point to that. Don't forget Bay's repetitive remarks of how often the trailer was viewed and how Die Hard 4 should be moved back. Kinda like the mistake the Superman Returns marketing team did "oh everyone know's the \S/ it will sell itself" look how that barely made its budget back (not even here domestically, it made its budget back thankfully due to then worlwide B.O.)...

That's the problem with executives these days, they think they own us and we're easy to get. How wrong they are...

FULL TRAILER release dates for the following summer blockbusters over the past six years...

Superman Returns - April
War of the Worlds - May
Batman Begins - April
Fantastic Four - May
Harry Potter 3 - April
Spider-Man 2 - April
The Matrix Reloaded - April
Terminator 3 - April
Hulk - May
Men in Black II - April
Austin Powers 3 - April
Jurassic Park 3 - May
Planet of the Apes - April
The Patriot - May

Every single year I visit message boards of all the big summer blockbusters and every single year people gripe that the full trailer for their movie isn't coming out in March - and that they don't understand why the studio isn't starting the big marketing push sooner when they find out the trailer is hitting in either April or May.

Guys, THIS IS HOW IT'S BEEN DONE FOR YEARS. Every once in a while, we'll get a full trailer in March for a big June/July summer movie, but most of the time it's for something that's hitting in May (i.e. Spider-Man 3). Hardly ever do the big July movies have any kind of real marketing push in March. Or even the beginning of April, really. Yes, there are exceptions, but not often.

I'd be willing to bet the trailer will hit online sometime during the week of April 30 (maybe even that Monday), then in theaters with Spider-Man 3 on May 4. It only makes sense and would follow the trend of how trailers have been released this entire decade, or more.

I will likely be attach to SM3. I hope is like the last trailer, don't show much, but leave you wanting more.

:trans:

May as well post this here. Transformers has recieved a rating of PG 13, according to Shia it was originally R rated, but Spielberg used his influence to have it changed. I'm having trouble believing this. I'm not sure how the rating system works in the USA but in Australia R is 18+, then it goes MA15+, M15, and then PG. Thats kind of a huge jump for a ratings change.

http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=9689

They should be marketing the hell out of this movie already. But having it in front of Spider-man 3 is a great idea. if they do show it in from of SM3 they should started hyping it like ****ing crazy after they release the trailer. Also I loved how the last trailer didn't reveal too much.

Hmmm... maybe... he probably has a couple hundred special effects shots he cares more about though...

Can any movie be less than two hours nowadays?

FULL TRAILER release dates for the following summer blockbusters over the past six years...

Superman Returns - April
War of the Worlds - May
Batman Begins - April
Fantastic Four - May
Harry Potter 3 - April
Spider-Man 2 - April
The Matrix Reloaded - April
Terminator 3 - April
Hulk - May
Men in Black II - April
Austin Powers 3 - April
Jurassic Park 3 - May
Planet of the Apes - April
The Patriot - May

Every single year I visit message boards of all the big summer blockbusters and every single year people gripe that the full trailer for their movie isn't coming out in March - and that they don't understand why the studio isn't starting the big marketing push sooner when they find out the trailer is hitting in either April or May.

Guys, THIS IS HOW IT'S BEEN DONE FOR YEARS. Every once in a while, we'll get a full trailer in March for a big June/July summer movie, but most of the time it's for something that's hitting in May (i.e. Spider-Man 3). Hardly ever do the big July movies have any kind of real marketing push in March. Or even the beginning of April, really. Yes, there are exceptions, but not often.

I'd be willing to bet the trailer will hit online sometime during the week of April 30 (maybe even that Monday), then in theaters with Spider-Man 3 on May 4. It only makes sense and would follow the trend of how trailers have been released this entire decade, or more.

EXACTLY

There's no reason to do an all-out blitz this early, and it certainly doesn't mean they've lost faith in the film. The movie is already getting positive buzz. Releasing it with Spider-Man makes total sense.

"--- ITEM!- TRANSFORMERS- The cut screened for the studio last week. I am up in the rain so I missed it. The studio is excited. This blockbuster continues to show just HOW big it will be. You will believe a robot from space can kick ass. Here are the answers to all the questions I get on this one-

---------- No decision from Michael about Welker yet. Honestly I don't know how that is going to turn out. I know that I am on the record as wanting Frank. I know that the fans have made it clear that it must be Frank. I don't think it would be ludicrous to have him. But it is Michael's call.
---------- No I won't be with Skorponok at the Vegas ShowWest. It will be fun to hear about what a great idea he thought Transfomers was since he wasn't involved with it from the beginning. I don't know if anyone noticed a previous interview I did, but let's repeat it- EVERY studio passed on this movie. EVERY STUDIO. Only after that happened did all of a sudden interest reappear. The only people who KNEW this was going to be huge were Tom Desanto and that guy with the goofy picture above. Believe it as you hear about history being rewritten. Or ask Skorpy about it yourself. In the meantime Shia will be there too. He is a GREAT GREAT guy. Hi Five him for me if you are there.
-----------Yes there will be another trailer with more details. Probably at the start of the summer season. But you can watch the one we have a few more times if you want to. It is still on line."

Also note that DM boards have been shut down and moved.

So DM will have put the blame squarely ar Bays feet if they don't get Welker onboard.

Coward

DM always has to cover his fat ass. Easy way out. "Bay did it!! Blame him!! Dammit! I wanted Welker too, just like you fans!!! Stupid Bay!!! :cmad:"

"Bay, you made the right choice, Welker is too old. I never really wanted him anyway.:o"

:oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"