Transformers New Transformer Trailer and Movie Length!

Honestly, if anybody should be Megatron, it's Kaye for he voiced the character far more then Welker.

ahhh regarding Frank being cast as Megatron I would like him to see him and Cullen reuniting as the Autobots and Deceticon Leaders but I think Kayes should voice Megatron. His voice suits the robot better. Unless Frank can change his range abit then I would say GO FRANK!!!

As for The Movie nearly getting a R rating I dont think its because of the robots but rather the Explosions going off. Because they are still heavly working on the CGI effects and the cut that the MPAA got must have had a few near finished models and the rest just wire frames so I doubt its robots knocking the energon out of each other nearly giving the movie a R. Its all the BOOMS and BAMS that is.

Well now we have a good idea as to when we can expect the next trailer.

http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=9672

There is also mention that there is still no voice actor for Megatron.

Bay has hinted at the time length Transformers although it is yet to be confirmed.

http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=9669

Yay for something new :trans:

Hmmmmmmmmm.........well, there are two obvious choices for this trailer to be shown with..........if it's gonna be April, it would be shown with "Disturbia", which also stars Shia as the main character, but if it's gonna be May, then either "Spider-Man 3" or "Shrek the Third" would be a good choice. What do u guys think about this?:trans::trans::trans:

MORE THAN MEETS THE FREAKING EYE! BE PREPARED!!!! JULLY 4TH, 2007!!!!!! INDEPENDANCE DAY, BABY!!!! PERFECT DATE CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm putting my money on Disturbia first, if not, The Invisible. Then it'll subsequently be shown in front of the heavy hitters...

-TNC

darkhorizons has an interview with shia where he sez its 2 n half hrs long....who knows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"