Transformers: War For Cybertron Animated Series on Netflix

Holding out for early 2021, depending on if the studio is doing animation for Kingdom. Megatron’s voice actor for the show a few months ago said he was reading the scripts for the third chapter.

Like what I see!

I surprisingly liked Seige for the most part, so I am in!

I’d guess this will come out between January-February 2021 and Kingdom will come out later next summer!

I'm not in the loop but is it true there will a movie based on Beast Wars?

So it looks like they are going to be fighting the mercenaries led by Doubledealer and the Quintessons. Or maybe they team up with the mercenaries to fight the Quintessons.

I doubt they are going to Earth this season. I guess they are saving that for Kingdom.

Sort of makes the Earthrise alt-modes pointless now.

There is a rumor that a Beast Wars movie was in development but nothing is confirmed yet. I doubt they know what they are doing with the movie franchise right now or where they're going with it yet.
I meant the Netflix movies... there are new Beast Wars toys coming out soon so I guess there is a chance?

There is a rumor that a Beast Wars movie was in development but nothing is confirmed yet. I doubt they know what they are doing with the movie franchise right now or where they're going with it yet.

Didn't they schedule another TF movie for 2022 just a few months ago?

Doubt that will be Beastwars though.

I forgot all about this so currently only one episode in but it's enjoyable. There could be better distinction between voices though as the effect they use makes a lot of them sound the same... and oh how I do love Starscream!

Also, I like the angle they started with Bumblebee being factionless.

pG6Kbdt.gif

Finished Siege a day and a half later and I definitely liked it. I'm pleased with how most of the characters are portrayed so far (minus the samey voices) and the story was fine enough.

''Starscream, you are hereby granted command of the Seekers.''

rdrajS2.gif

OK c'mon. They are so cheaping out on the models, they couldn't even give Exhaust (aka Evil Wheeljack) his unique head from Earthrise? The new head at least makes him slightly more unique than being a Wheeljack palette swap.

75d42bb9977e447f879590994d7c4769xl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"