Triplet...

trip have you got a copy of your Lockdown review?

Red X said:
trip have you got a copy of your Lockdown review?

Uhm, it's up on K-site:

www.kryptonsite.com/lockdownreview.htm

Yeah, Ludracris... some of my reviews have been less than successful when it comes to some K-siters.

Sometimes it can get pretty hateful, actually.... People have taken exception especially when I have loved an episode they hated and several have even accused me of being on the WB's payroll.

I wish.

I could use the money.

:D

This is why I asked Trip. See its missing from the lockdown section.

triplet said:

Indeed. I noticed it a while back when looking for that Lex poster, just thought I would mention it.

triplet said:
Uhm, it's up on K-site:

www.kryptonsite.com/lockdownreview.htm

Yeah, Ludracris... some of my reviews have been less than successful when it comes to some K-siters.

Sometimes it can get pretty hateful, actually.... People have taken exception especially when I have loved an episode they hated and several have even accused me of being on the WB's payroll.

I wish.

I could use the money.

:D

Yeah but there idiots. You doing reviews for them is like being the teacher for the "special" class

Super_Ludacris said:
Yeah but there idiots. You doing reviews for them is like being the teacher for the "special" class

LOL! :D

Yeah, I get upset and sulk for a day or two and then come back and slam them hard without getting personal.

One good thing about being a writer is that I can usually hold my own in a written format without crossing the line... ;) :p

It can get quite heated. A few times has it gotten so bad people have gotten banned over ugly comments they've made in my review discussion thread...

They should just shut that garbage board down

No...wait, scratch that they would venture out

Super_Ludacris said:
They should just shut that garbage board down

No...wait, scratch that they would venture out

Would they be capable of doing that? ;)

Part of me really enjoys the discussions in the threads for my reviews, another part of me is tired of hearing the same **** each and every time.

After Cyborg, an episode I absolutely loved, got so trashed on the forum and people started piling on me for saying I loved it in my review, I was thinking maybe I shouldn't have Craig keep making those threads.

The Tom forum and the thread where my reviews are discussed are really the only forums I frequent. If I had Craig stop starting the discussion threads, I probably wouldn't venture into episode discussion forums at all...

The inanity is crazy sometimes. Some people thought that Tom had an earpiece so he could hear someone to read him his lines... Apparently it showed in the scene in Vengeance after Clark saved Lionel and they were talking in the window.

Silly.

I don't know why they thought that and I hope I squashed that rumor.

Itold them that I work at a TV station and I've seen those things anchors and reporters wear. They're obvious and would show. Not only that, they are actually plugged into the station's sound system with a long wire and are run from a control room.

TV shows don't have control rooms, they're filmed not taped, for one thing, and the script supervisor will prompt an actor with forgotten lines for another. That's part of her job.

He doesn't wear an earpiece.... silly.

I saw them going on about the earpiece too, not in your thread though.

They also said he wore it in another episode, cant remember which one. The funny thing is the pictures that they were showing didnt show any such thing, other than someone with very clean ears.

And how could they possibly feed him lines and have him saying them whilst the camera is rolling. I mean the synchronization would be totally screwed.

It's silly... I think they see a light reflecting of the inner curve of his ear and think he's wearing an earpiece, it's called an IFP, btw.

I keep meaning to ask what that stands for but haven't yet, so I have no idea what it stands for...

The wiring is ridiculous, they have to plug into the set and the IFP's are big... they'd be very obvious. No way tom's wearing one...

Any word on your void review?

musclesforsupes said:
what the heck...oh triplet!!!

Shout Out? :D

LOL!

Muscles.. sometimes it's the familiar things that bring the most comfort (and amusement). Who says these forums suck? ;)

For that, you get a *hug*. :)

Red X said:
Any word on your void review?

It's done and in Craig's inbox, but it's not been posted yet...

I vacilated between a 3.5 and a 4, but ended up giving it a 3.5. There's much to love and so much groan worthy stuff too.

When it's posted it'll go here, but clicking that now gets you a page not found error:

www.kryptonsite.com/voidreview.htm

He uses the same convention for naming the page everytime.

Oh, and muscles:

No shoutout.

:rolleyes:

triplet said:
It's done and in Craig's inbox, but it's not been posted yet...

I vacilated between a 3.5 and a 4, but ended up giving it a 3.5. There's much to love and so much groan worthy stuff too.

When it's posted it'll go here, but clicking that now gets you a page not found error:

www.kryptonsite.com/voidreview.htm

He uses the same convention for naming the page everytime.

Oh, and muscles:

No shoutout.

:rolleyes:

*Waits for the page to go up patiently*

*fidgets*

*checks page again* :D

triplet said:
It's silly... I think they see a light reflecting of the inner curve of his ear and think he's wearing an earpiece, it's called an IFP, btw.

I keep meaning to ask what that stands for but haven't yet, so I have no idea what it stands for...

The wiring is ridiculous, they have to plug into the set and the IFP's are big... they'd be very obvious. No way tom's wearing one...

Actually it's IFB, interruptible feedback device. Hope that helps.

thebigtree95 said:
Actually it's IFB, interruptible feedback device. Hope that helps.

Right.... I know the correct abbreviation now but thanks. I still didn't know what it stood for.

But still Tom doesn't wear one, btw... :D

At work they are always talking about them mostly because it becomes a problem because the talent don't like wearing them or they sometimes don't work when the reporters have live reports. This morning the live report the reporter missed his cue to start because his IFP wasn't working... We stared at him waiting to talk for several seconds as the producer was screaming "Cue! Cue!" before he finally figured out he was supoosed to talk. :D

Yesterday, one of the anchors who likes taking his IFB out of his ear during breaks did an entire block with his on his shoulder because he forgot to put it back in. However, because he was on air and not wearing his IFB no one could tell him to at least move it so it wasn't dangling where it could be seen.

The weather anchor tried to signal him to move it but there's no international sign for that... :D He actually asked during the break, What the hell were you doing? Only then did he realize it was laying on his shoulder.

Pretty funny...

Super_Ludacris said:
Wait they hated the Cyborg episode?

Yeah, a lot did.

I don't understand it personally. I thought it was a wondeful episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"