The Winter Soldier Twist in CA:TWS

Bert

Civilian
Reaction score
So, I was thinking with Phase 2 there might be quite a few twists and turns. I had only seen it hinted at in Fan posters though. The twist in CA:TWS possibly being Black Widow turning on Cap for the The Winter Soldier. Seems brutal, entirely possible. Could make room for the new Avenger members (Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver) in Avnegers 2 as I bet its going to get crowded.

What do you guys think?

Yeah. I'd be okay if Natasha has trigger phrases that cause her to revert to evil!Black Widow, but an actual turn toward villainy is unlikely.

I think the twist will involve redford and hydra

Marvel movies don't do stuff like that.

I think the twist will involve redford and hydra

Bringing back Hydra would be interesting. In the Avengers Cap says that stick of Loki's behaves an awful lot like a Hydra weapon. Fury tries to avoid the issue by saying I dunno about that.... Yes, Fury has something to hide! His secrets have secrets.

I also hope if it fits in they can have some more flashback scenes with Cap fighting in regular WW against Nazis instead of Hydra... I really thought Cap should play out more like Inglorious Bastards part 2 than it did.

So, I was thinking with Phase 2 there might be quite a few twists and turns. I had only seen it hinted at in Fan posters though. The twist in CA:TWS possibly being Black Widow turning on Cap for the The Winter Soldier. Seems brutal, entirely possible. Could make room for the new Avenger members (Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver) in Avnegers 2 as I bet its going to get crowded.

What do you guys think?

Considering how Widow and Bucky are trying their damnedest to kill the hell out of each other in recent set pics, I find it highly unlikely that Natasha will turncoat and side with Winter Soldier, even in a mind-control scenario.

The Redford/HYDRA thing mentioned above will be a major twist, even though the actor(s) themselves have kinda let it slip already.

Considering how Widow and Bucky are trying their damnedest to kill the hell out of each other in recent set pics, I find it highly unlikely that Natasha will turncoat and side with Winter Soldier, even in a mind-control scenario.

The Redford/HYDRA thing mentioned above will be a major twist, even though the actor(s) themselves have kinda let it slip already.

Oh shoot i havent seen the pictures of black widow and winter soldier fighting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"