Days of Future Past Twitter Reactions/Early reviews by fans THREAD

Samarus

Civilian
Reaction score
I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread where we collect early twitter reactions/reviews.

Can I add my pre-emptive review of freaking awesome?

I also imagine I will shed tears of awesome

I just hope Kinberg doesn´t pulls out another "Kinberg" (besides Quicksilver and his Magneto heritage). I really hope he had enough of those with X3.

I'll be the Johnny downer pre-emptive guy. ;-)

#Wolverine10 - OMG!!!!!! That was the worst Xmen film since Xmen: Origins Wolverine. It made Xmen: Last Stand look like a masterpiece.

Last edited:

----- OMG!!!!!! That was the worst Xmen film since Xmen: Origins Wolverine. It made Xmen: Last Stand look like a masterpiece.
Omfg, catwoman is a masterpiece compared to dofp :hehe:

The ultimate insult would be "Oh man, TASM2 was better than this..."

Flame shield up :funny:

#Wolverine10 - OMG!!!!!! That was the worst Xmen film since Xmen: Origins Wolverine. It made Xmen: Last Stand look like a masterpiece.

This is a joke right ? :csad:

I'll post my reaction here next week.:woot:

I'll post my reaction here next week.:woot:

Snl-so-freakin-excited.gif

I'll also post mine here after the UK Premiere (Which I assume I'm allowed as I've never been told otherwise from any premiere I've attended)

I'll also post mine here after the UK Premiere (Which I assume I'm allowed as I've never been told otherwise from any premiere I've attended)

You're so lucky man.:up: Hope you enjoy it! As long as you put spoilers in spoiler tags, then there shouldn't be a problem.:woot:

I'm dreading this, there's gonna be some much freaking out when, not if, there are some extremist reaction claiming worst movie ever and other hyperbole

Well to be honest I've seen a pattern where if the initial reactions are mainly positive with a few negatives sprinkled here and there the overall reaction of the movie is decent-good. The more acclaimed movies barely have any negative reactions initially (due to hype and stuff).

I'm dreading this, there's gonna be some much freaking out when, not if, there are some extremist reaction claiming worst movie ever and other hyperbole

I know its like there's a Tornado forecast coming your way but your just waiting for the storm to hit (no pun intended) :storm and its dead calm at the moment............

Not a good sign of what?

How is that not a good thing?:confused: That's how embargos work bro.

Having an embargo on reactions is not a good sign imho. If I remember correctly there were twitter reactions for CA2 after press screenings, or am I wrong?

Having an embargo on reactions is not a good sign imho. If I remember correctly there were twitter reactions for CA2 after press screenings, or am I wrong?

This is what I'm curious about. CA2 had embargos on the reviews; but people were still allowed to tweet a few things about the movie.

This is what I'm curious about. CA2 had embargos on the reviews; but people were still allowed to tweet a few things about the movie.

Exactly as I remember. That's why I am worried.

From the press screening today in France

Julien Seul ‏@JSeul 12 h
Projection presse #XMen #DaysOfFuturePast Incroyable! Congrats Bishop @OmarSy cc @HeleneSy pic.twitter.com/1RkQhoaxOn

" Incroyable" : Incredible"

Trafikjam Taxi Moto ‏@MomoTrafikjam 11 h #XMen #omarsy #Bishop projo presse ce matin excellent !!!! A voir

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"