Two arrested in $65k Chicken Wing Heist

Mike_D202

Green Lantern's roommate
Reaction score
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blog...ing-heist-180740929--abc-news-topstories.html

2 Arrested in $65K Chicken Wing Heist

It was going to be one heck of a Superbowl party.

A pair of workers at a frozen food distribution center outside of Atlanta, Ga., made off with $65,000 worth of frozen chicken wings earlier this month, according to cops in Gwinnet County.

Dewayne Patterson and Renaldo Jackson, who both worked at the Nordic Distribution Center, allegedly backed a rental truck up to the back of the loading area at the center and loaded 10 pallets of Tyson frozen chicken wings onto the truck. The pair then made off with the poultry, but were seen by management, according to a police report obtained by ABC News.

Investigators at the Gwinnet County police department arrested Patterson, 35, and Jackson, 26, a week later, on Jan. 23.

They each face felony theft charges.

Police did not yet know the status of the wings.

I suspect fowl play.

When found by police, the chicken wings were found battered.

"Police did not yet know the status of the wings."

tumblr_lkbahxSELN1qglrwm.gif

Aw man, they just had to be black too. :doh:

"So wha you in for?"
"Murder. What you in for?
"Grand Theft Poultry."
":dry:"

Aw man, they just had to be black too. :doh:
Not surprised, although when I saw this the first thing I thought was "don't let them be black".

Last edited:
I've never seen a man eat so many chicken wings.

The **** is someone going to do with that much chicken? :confused:

One palette averages out to $6500 worth. That would seem enough to keep you rolling in parties for the Super Bowl, March Madness, the NBA Finals, Wimbledon, the National Darts Championship and anything else for years. What gives? Is there an underground market for frozen chicken wings?

My people...my people.

Dave Chappelle just wrote 100 new jokes in the last 30 minutes.

I can't even conceive what $65,000 worth of chicken wings would look like. God only knows how much hot sauce they'd have had to steal...

This is why I love America, we don't have fun crimes like this in old France :(

These men are the Robin Hoods of their hood. CHICKEN WINGS FOR EVERYONE!

I can't even conceive what $65,000 worth of chicken wings would look like. God only knows how much hot sauce they'd have had to steal...
And a whole lot of blue cheese dressing.

At least still something like Swiss bank account numbers, Jesus. Tomorrow somebody will get caught stealing truckloads of watermelon and menthol cigarettes.

and they usually end with a death.

"A man arrested for frog's legs and camember heist" rarely makes the news.

I scoff at you, camembert is for rank amateurs. The real black market cheese money is in Danish tilsit and English stilton. ;)

At least still something like Swiss bank account numbers, Jesus. Tomorrow somebody will get caught stealing truckloads of watermelon and menthol cigarettes.
And a tanker truck full of orange soda.

Too bad they cancelled Leverage; Hardison would have been all over that.

Aaaaand they're black... sigh. Saw this comment and laughed, though.
I heard there was also a stolen tanker truck full of ranch dressing headed in the same direction...

We don't put ranch on our chicken wings, do we? It's usually Louisiana hot sauce or Sweet Baby Ray's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"